The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
You want an example of someone with little reason to be motivated next year, here it is.

$25,000,000 guaranteed for a one, meaningless year in Indy before he gets to ride off into the sunset to coach a team consisting entirely of his own offspring.

espn shoulda paid him to do something with MNF

My 72 year or granddaddy let my uncle hit his side chic at 17. My grandaddy tried to give me the same h*** but I passed. I tried to moved into his condo once wit him. He said I can’t move in unless I bring h*** for him too :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cease know all his h**z go to my door then they go to his floor - Biggie

Sidenote:

The King of NY has returned to IG

1588971591624.png

Attachments

• 1588971592145.png
    1588971592145.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 171
Colts goofed. You sputtered to 7-9 because your young developing QB got hurt after a hot start.

Then you give a 38 year old QB coming off of his worst season ever as a pro $25 million. And now he’s already planning on becoming a HS HC. Lol
We’ve been saying Phil just collecting a check for his family lol.

Colts goofed. You sputtered to 7-9 because your young developing QB got hurt after a hot start.

Then you give a 38 year old QB coming off of his worst season ever as a pro $25 million. And now he’s already planning on becoming a HS HC. Lol

It made no sense. They think they're a Phillip Rivers away from a SB when he's in decline.

Would like us to Keep ET, but if Decosta thinks he’s washed and not worthy of $10 million, I trust him.

They’re paying like 40 million on qb this season. They could have used that 25 million to fill other holes on the team.

It made no sense. They think they're a Phillip Rivers away from a SB when he's in decline.

only thing I can think of is a merchandise/ticket sales play. big name mega veteran name to put/keep people in their seats

but i can't imagine that they expect to make serious noise with him. maybe they just wanted to buy some time before making a move for their QB of the future. right or wrong, they don't think it's the young king Jacoby

Yeah I'm not trusting a mike florio cited article. Thanks though. If the Ravens find he was the aggressor(does not sound like it) or instigated it(could be possible). Then he's done.

NFL players sure love guns. It seems like every season there’s a few dudes getting in trouble w guns.

By the letter of the law, earl is the victim

now, morally THAT is a different issue

but based on what I’ve seen/heard/read his wife hit him and pointed the weapon at him and proceeded to chase him even after he got the weapon away from her

it isn’t hard to imagine the dangerous precedent that would be set by something like that.. no matter how embarrassing, foolish or stupid his actions were

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom