The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
NFL players sure love guns. It seems like every season there’s a few dudes getting in trouble w guns.

guns ain’t an issue.. I mean it is.. but guys have gotten in trouble with guns and haven’t had anything serious come suspension wise

like I specifically remember this from a former eagles LB

Sounds like Baltimore was just itching for a reason to move on if Earl gets cut because of that mess :lol:

If I made multi millions like a high paid athlete, I’d have a plethora of hammers. That s*** is high risk

only thing I can think of is a merchandise/ticket sales play. big name mega veteran name to put/keep people in their seats

but i can't imagine that they expect to make serious noise with him. maybe they just wanted to buy some time before making a move for their QB of the future. right or wrong, they don't think it's the young king Jacoby

I don't even think Rivers is a big enough name to sell tickets and merch. LA didn't care about him. He doesn't have the appeal of Brady, Rodgers, Brees, Cam has more star power than him.

This is them

tenor.gif

Both their legs don't match their masses And ain't worth getting shot over
dead.png

Gottlieb is trash. Aside from that the Bears really f'ed that up. They would be contenders for the next decade with Deshaun and that defense. Now they stuck tryna find ways to motivate Trubisky. Son was fresh off a national championship and they ain't even talk to him... Yeah that's a red flag.

Sorry but I’m not here for the “Gase is bad therefore Darnold is immune from all criticism and nothing is his fault” arguments

but I assumed Ruiz was drafted to be the center of the future to go along with dude and one of the best LTs
They drafted Erik McCoy in the 2nd last year who was the starting center but is now moving to guard...

Sorry but I’m not here for the “Gase is bad therefore Darnold is immune from all criticism and nothing is his fault” arguments

No one is saying that. It's the New York Post that is actually not bothering to criticize Gase since last year. Making excuses for him weekly, all that.

Yea Ballard done goofed giving Rivers 25 mill. Dude collecting all that money on his way out the door and not giving a damn. Im predicting a 23td 20 int season from him.
Should have just rolled with Jacoby. Already paying him 20, let him have the job and move on if you dont like what you see this yr.

Sigh Luck put us in such a situation. But I am not mad at him. Dude gave us his all until there was nothing to give.

For a few yrs us Colts fans are gonna think of what could have been.

Yea Ballard done goofed giving Rivers 25 mill. Dude collecting all that money on his way out the door and not giving a damn. Im predicting a 23td 20 int season from him.
Should have just rolled with Jacoby. Already paying him 20, let him have the job and move on if you dont like what you see this yr.

Sigh Luck put us in such a situation. But I am not mad at him. Dude gave us his all until there was nothing to give.

Put some money up on those numbers for Rivers.

I think he’s gonna have a good last year. I’m rooting for him.

I just don't get how Frank Reich can say they still believe in Brissett but then the organization goes out and spends $25 million on a regressing 38 year old QB. Jacoby looked good last season, especially before he started to get banged up. Why the organization thought signing a new QB was the move idk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom