The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ITO ran most of the offseason drafts...

Or we going try run a legit draft for this class?

Let me know which one, I’m down for NFL mock or other.

We get 20 I’ll set it up.

Dolphins.

Let me know which one, I’m down for NFL mock or other.

We get 20 I’ll set it up.

Dolphins.
We ever do 90's TV shows?

Need another run of classic albums of any genre?

****, movies about epidemics/pandemics?

Soo according to what I’ve heard free agency, the draft and everything is just gonna run according to plan with the dates?

Soo according to what I’ve heard free agency, the draft and everything is just gonna run according to plan with the dates?

Only thing that really has to get done in person is medicals, since you want your docs to check out and sign off on free agents and draft eligible guys

probably some scouts who would rather see stuff in person too

Gonna make things weird for both free agency and the draft. No official visits I guess prior to making any decisions for free agency or the draft.

other than the medicals, you don’t really need those

unless someone is getting wined and dined and needs convincing

but you only get a set number of visits with the draft, if I remember correctly.. and with free agency most dudes end up going after signing or to announce and actually sign

Gonna make things weird for both free agency and the draft. No official visits I guess prior to making any decisions for free agency or the draft.

I bet teams actually make smarter decisions when they have to go off tape rather than in person visits and private workouts.

Probably players too, get down to brass tax in FA without all the wining and dining.

We ever do 90's TV shows?

Need another run of classic albums of any genre?

****, movies about epidemics/pandemics?

Don’t remember ever doing TV shows.

I’ll look back and see what we did. Had some good ones.

I bet teams actually make smarter decisions when they have to go off tape rather than in person visits and private workouts.

Probably players too, get down to brass tax in FA without all the wining and dining.

I mean you have the measurements and medicals from the combine.. and can still video conference with guys to set up meetings and ask questions

biggest problem is red flag guys, your medical staff can’t go check him out.. same goes for free agents.. you can put language in contracts but you’re still taking risks since he gotta still either use a draft pick or change free agent strategy

im inclined to think teams being removed would make smarter decisions.. but I think some of the same things could still pop up with the information teams have and ability to video conference with guys

Sucks for the smaller school guys though or guys who didn’t get a combine invite

That sucks for us though because the Bucs ownership are known for doing some really good wining and dining :lol:

Hopefully Brady and Arians have already been in contact through non-traceable ways and it won’t matter for him.

That sucks for us though because the Bucs ownership are known for doing some really good wining and dining :lol:

Hopefully Brady and Arians have already been in contact through non-traceable ways and it won’t matter for him.

Exactly, go visit in person and you might get entrapped by the Bucs :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom