The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
i would stockpile mid round picks for such a draft.... but i cant trust my no 1 overall dropping to me especially with DeadsetAce DeadsetAce lurking

1584135723790.png

also dont forget of all the stars, this one ended up in our women draft

1584135799421.png

i'd be ready to reach and risk it all for AD

Finally got clearance to wfh starting this Monday :pimp: what we been getting into? League year starting on-time this week?

Last edited:
IATT IATT how long before you before think the first case of coronavirus is confirmed over here?

So I know they’re talking about delaying the draft now but that’s not til the end of next month...there’s no way they’re gonna delay free agency with it being three days from now, right? Legal tampering even begins midnight tonight, so I’d have to think an official decision would have been made by now and announced to everyone.

Pretty sure they have to announce the agreement on the CBA before all that starts.

Pretty sure they have to announce the agreement on the CBA before all that starts.

So what’s taking so long for those votes to come in?

I would think that regardless of that vote it would still start at midnight tonight considering it’s always been that date and I’ve never heard of it getting pushed back.

nah I think they have another year left on current CBA.. but it does hinder certain aspects of negotiations without fully knowing the basis with which you’ll be moving forward upon

also owners wanna negotiation new tv and I assume streaming deals, for those purposes they wanna have something agreed

Yea it expires at the end of the year but players are voting on it deciding whether or not they’re going to have a work stoppage if it’s not agreed upon. If that’s the case, they not going to start up the league year yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom