The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.

full

Tessitore really sucked.

Whaaa? You think so?

I really liked Tessitore. He isn't the best out there, but I like how he gets hype on big plays. I thought he was good. Couldn't stand Booger though.

Short of Harlan, Al or Gus, the move will probably be a lateral one as far as play-by-play goes.

ESPN been messing around with these guys since Tirico...should've just gave Gus the bag years ago and been done with it.

Whaaa? You think so?

I really liked Tessitore. He isn't the best out there, but I like how he gets hype on big plays. I thought he was good. Couldn't stand Booger though.

Short of Harlan, Al or Gus, the move will probably be a lateral one as far as play-by-play goes.

ESPN been messing around with these guys since Tirico...should've just gave Gus the bag years ago and been done with it.

Okay maybe Tess' didn't suck more, but I felt his delivery was so forced.

Espn wonders why MNF has lost its’ identity (compared to back in the day) when they keep switching the voices of it every 1-2 years and re starting.

It was his decision making. I don't know if he just stopped giving a rip or if he truly fell off, but in so many games I remember saying in here how on 3rd downs, he would just throw it up for grabs in traffic or would be wildly inaccurate. He just didn't look like his arm could fit it in where his eyes maybe wanted him to.

this is exactly what was happening. You could see he visibly couldn’t make the throws his mind wanted to make but his body couldn’t. Rivers being so damn stubborn will still try :lol:

this is exactly what was happening. You could see he visibly couldn’t make the throws his mind wanted to make but his body couldn’t. Rivers being so damn stubborn will still try :lol:

I saw so many passes last year where it looked like Rivers put all his strength into the ball only for it to go 18 yards.

I saw so many passes last year where it looked like Rivers put all his strength into the ball only for it to go 18 yards.

I honestly feel like this is how it’s always looked with Rivers and his awkward side arm throws.

Okay maybe Tess' didn't suck more, but I felt his delivery was so forced.

He can see how it does seem like he's a textbook broadcaster who can probably be a professor of broadcasting. :lol:

We all just gonna have to lower expectations and admit that the Pat Summerall's of the world probably ain't coming back. You can't teach what these guys had to do coming up with mostly radio gigs.

McAfee is great, and it might be just me, but I don't want it to get old. He should definitely get in on the Sunday rotation though. Primitive might be a lot. Or it could be great...not sure.

Let Nate Burleson be great

He should get a gig, definitely...not sure about straight to MNF...that's exactly how they been f'ing up.

They said they were keeping it internal, right? I don't watch ESPN like that and I'm trying to put together the pool of candidates. Must be plucking from college again though on the PBP...Sean and Tess were some of the better ones, so no clue? Mowins, Fowler? :lol:

:sick:

i like Nate a lot. on CBS. and whenever i'm home for the holidays and tune into my wife Kay on GMF
Nate is a Niner hater, he gets on my damn nerves but he's great at what he does.

I don't know how it would work. Bit I wouldn't be opposed to the entire team of Good Morning... Football running a broadcast.

I got a question about declining arm strength. May sound stupid. So obviously arm strength isn’t just about the arm, it’s about core and leg strength as well, basically a full body motion.

But my question is, if declining arm strength is such a big deal for QBs, why does it seem like these older guys aren’t on serious training regimens? You’re telling me a Rivers or Eli couldn’t have extended the prime of their career when basically it was killed by their arms falling off and either is known for keeping in elite shape

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom