The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
yup.. and then you do the color rush on Sunday night or Monday night

but some teams should be using their throwbacks as their regular joints anyways
I remember watching these Favre years especially and going how in the hell are the Vikings not going with the OG set full time :lol:
The Reebok years were esp horrendous uniform choices in this league

sept-9-2010-minnesota-vikings-quarterback-brett-favre-4-warms-up-before-DJKJ4C.jpg
favre06-6efe6b4c1eeaaf908265ab4442f40e8c9cbab7a5-s800-c85.jpg

guessing the cut of an aging player isn't that hard, especially with other tea leaves thrown in there. There is just no incentive for Cleveland to do that.

I don’t think it’s impossible that Cleveland would trade him, but I’m not really buying the rumor. Some of the other details mentioned in the leak were fishy esp trading Wright who just had surgery.

I don’t think it’s impossible that Cleveland would trade him, but I’m not really buying the rumor. Some of the other details mentioned in the leak were fishy esp trading Wright who just had surgery.

I mean I didn’t think the 9ers would trade buckner.. but yea, would shock me if Cleveland pulled that

I mean I didn’t think the 9ers would trade buckner.. but yea, would shock me if Cleveland pulled that

Yeah exactly, obviously teams will trade very expensive players coming up for contract in the NFL. And the Seahawks have shown a willingness to throw around high picks for stars (hasn't worked out that great). But like the source of this rumor is totally ludicrous.

Yeah exactly, obviously teams will trade very expensive players coming up for contract in the NFL. And the Seahawks have shown a willingness to throw around high picks for stars (hasn't worked out that great). But like the source of this rumor is totally ludicrous.

I mean you can make it work, but you just gotta be smart.. and draft well.. but they got some awkward stuff coming up, like chubb.. and baker

like that’s why I kinda get the jalen hurts pick for us.. I still think we should have done something else (like Fulton out of LSU).. but we have our backup QB locked in for cheap while wentz has his big money deal (and maybe we roll with just 2 QBs).. so while the cap is going up every year that’s where we get some money freed up and maybe an extra roster spot .. we’ve always invested decent money in backups and now we shift that money elsewhere

any news on Jadaveon Clowney gettin a job. i heard he was still holding out for some money. and nobody lookin his way with the numbers he askin for

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom