The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.

108079274_original.jpg

:frown:

They should sell NFL jerseys with the captains patch’s and man of the year patches and stuff. MVP, OPOY, DPOY and rookie of the year Patches would be cool too

You were ahead of the curve with the color rush jerseys so I’m gonna agree with you on all uniform suggestions

They should of been doing this but they are not creative at all
You were ahead of the curve with the color rush jerseys so I’m gonna agree with you on all uniform suggestions
It just makes so much more sense if they would wanna bring in more money on jersey sales. Collectors would eat it up, kids would eat it up and people who want something new would eat it up too. Outside of a uniform change which is generally rare for NFL teams what incentive would I have for buying a new NFL jersey every year or every couple years? The only situation would probably be if I had a jersey of a guy he not on the team no mo and gotta get a new one, but there's so much more potentially there than that. Selling with the captains patch or man of the year or other individual award patches would be an incentive for me to get a jersey I already have because now its got new important features. Tbh they should take a page out the NBA book and do a new city edition uniform each year. I think thats one of the best things the NBA been doing recently, gives each year something new to look forward to aesthetically and again collectors, kids and people who just like new **** would eat it up.

After watching soccer for so many years I do find it weird how the nfl and their teams don’t make at least a new alternate uniform once a year. They’d make money off of that for sure.

The NBA definitely does a better job with the city edition uniforms for sure

this was great in the eagles offense and why they would have valued certain dudes over others

Does anyone in here think Darnold’s the guy?

Honestly, don’t wanna judge dude too tough considering what he has had to work with

But I really don’t know.. it ain’t like with mitch where he has pieces to work with and creative offensive coaches

NBA jerseys garbage. They have way too many jerseys and majority of them is ugly.

Every NFL team should wear a throwback and MAYBE add an alternate in there too. It's too easy, would make a lot.

Man **** I hate the NFL.

There are nba jerseys that are garbage.. but there are some really good ones

like the heat’s main ones are garbage

the throwbacks should be the main ones.. then the miami vice ones the alternates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom