The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we talk about how ****** most QBs taken in the top 10 of the NFL draft end up being? The list is god awful

Cowboys really ain't tryna pay Dak. Stephen Jones using analytics to justify not paying him, meanwhile they paid Zeke who plays the most fallen off'est position and they overpaid Amari like a mug. :lol:

Cowboys really ain't tryna pay Dak. Stephen Jones using analytics to justify not paying him, meanwhile they paid Zeke who plays the most fallen off'est position and they overpaid Amari like a mug. :lol:

these dudes paid zeke as soon as he was eligible

wayyyyy too late for analytics

also let a quality corner walk while paying LBs

I've seen a similar hypothetical with LeBron James and I thought it would be interesting to try it for an NFL player

Hypo: You are the GM of an NFL team and the deal is, you get a rookie Patrick Mahomes for the remainder of his career (You don't have to worry about him becoming disgruntled, demanding a trade or leaving and free agency) but you have to give up your first round pick (with no compensation) every year he's on your roster. Would you make that deal?

The hypothetical in basketball is giving a GM a rookie LeBron James and giving up your first round pick every year but every GM and the NBA would do that.

0B770F8E-5574-4F31-B062-28D21D90FFBE.jpeg

Yellow pants but no yellow jersey. Rams might legit have worst uniforms in league now. They really dropped the ball on this design. I don’t see these new unis lasting long. The old gold and blue St Louis unis are better than the new ones smh.

I wanted a Donald jersey too...
CB615EE2-10ED-423C-8DAB-717BF045B23F.png
E6B42848-466C-4F81-BDAE-149F35C212AA.png

Didn’t even realize they put white on the back of the bone color jersey.

I won’t be surprised if the Rams tweak those uniforms in a few seasons or even change uniforms completely.

very underwhelming. Especially the road white/bone one when you compare it to the Eric Dickerson era road whites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom