The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
B9B3B292-8851-4FF6-81E2-FA87528FAFC5.jpeg
Works for my argument.

My main reason for football jersey not being good for an outfit is the standard boxy *** for. That's a throwback that is clearly fitted/tailored.

Show someone getting fresh with a current football jersey

I can easily find a pic for that case in regards to basketball jerseys.

A basketball jersey is a different story. Don't really have any tho. Bout a Porzingis jersey and man's was traded a month later. .
Never again.

The only Knicks jerseys I have are an old, beat Melo & a Ntilikina

Soccer, basketball and baseball jerseys got the easiest fit-ability of sports, especially in the summer.

Football jerseys I think work best when you properly layer with em, gotta work with them being so bulky generally. So its best saved for the fall and winter. Throw It over a hoodie throw a jacket over it etc

Soccer shirts are cool. I've always wanted a hockey jersey for the fall/winter to wear over a hoodie.

The only Knicks jerseys I have are an old, beat Melo & a Ntilikina

Soccer shirts are cool. I've always wanted a hockey jersey for the fall/winter to wear over a hoodie.
You bought a Frank jersey :sick:

I hope it wasn't the authentic.

Yeah over a hoodie is good for games but you really going to go out and about wearing a jersey over a hoodie? Just seems like a weird fashion decision. Doesn’t really add anything.

Yeah over a hoodie is good for games but you really going to go out and about wearing a jersey over a hoodie? Just seems like a weird fashion decision. Doesn’t really add anything.
True. I typically just wear my jerseys to games now that I think about it. You guys are right. Although I do see a lot of dudes wearing their jerseys to bars on Sundays.

Those Rams jerseys are turrible.

I rock my Hawks jerseys on Fridays and most gamedays during the season. If I'm out and it's cold I'll usually throw a hoodie underneath.

That Currensy fit on the last page is hooooorrible.
Outfit made me sick to my stomach. :lol:
I'll wear them during the season, but not much outside of that.
Like Ninja said, your outfit doesn’t matter when you’re rocking cubans and dope jewelry.

the Nike limited jersey (pretty much their swingman) are a more fitted athletic cut.
Yea. My authentic is fitted. You can show off your gains from the gym in an athletic cut jersey. All the dudes in here talking about jerseys being too baggy and bulky must be frail boys lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom