The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted a Donald jersey too...
CB615EE2-10ED-423C-8DAB-717BF045B23F.png
E6B42848-466C-4F81-BDAE-149F35C212AA.png

Didn’t even realize they put white on the back of the bone color jersey.
Just disgusting. Design team is trash

Do people still rock NFL Jersey's casually? I feel like I only see them at games. Not as much as NBA or soccer in public.

That Bone color is great and it would've been perfect if they didn't put that unnecessary white on the back of the sleeve. Just leave that bone too smh

These rams unis...ehhhh...

color schemes are great but the stitching close up on some parts look weird and the numbers would've been better solid than fade.

7.5/10 half point because at least they had the balls to not do all white away like every other team ever, the bone is good. they just messed up on the arms and pants. should've just made it all bone

The helmet by itself though is 10/10

Last edited:
I think I’d still rock a football jersey. I haven’t in a long time though, I never bought any of our old reebox era jerseys cause they sucked so much. Imma cope the new ones though.

Can't get a fit off with a football jersey.

The cut on standard ones are trash.

A basketball jersey is a different story. Don't really have any tho. Bout a Porzingis jersey and man's was traded a month later. .
Never again.

Can't get a fit off with a football jersey.

The cut on standard ones are trash.

A basketball jersey is a different story. Don't really have any tho. Bout a Porzingis jersey and man's was traded a month later. .
Never again.
Currensy disagrees about cant getting a fit off.
SPITT.jpg

Soccer, basketball and baseball jerseys got the easiest fit-ability of sports, especially in the summer.

Football jerseys I think work best when you properly layer with em, gotta work with them being so bulky generally. So its best saved for the fall and winter. Throw It over a hoodie throw a jacket over it etc

These rams unis...ehhhh...

196157.gif

How are you the last team to unveil new jerseys only to have them be the worst of the bunch :lol:

Making the generic Falcons ones look fire in comparison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom