517JZXYA7CL._AC_UX342_.jpg

+
Air-Jordan-7-Retro-Olympic-2012-Product.jpg
The new version of this gonna be
DC5294C2-2242-4CF7-A12E-CFAE7A49699D.jpeg

+

FB76A69E-77B8-4922-853A-B5153CDD531B.jpeg

:nthat::nthat:

Nah, y'all buggin. A football jersey in your correct size. I don't wear mine often but when I do, I get mad compliments. M&N fit is much better than the Nike Elite.

Rams jerseys are interesting, remind me of Pro Bowl jerseys. The Bone color is unique, I don't get it but I also don't think I've ever seen a bone color jersey in the NFL.

I don’t see timbs mentioned in the above,.. need someone to make a call?

You know your jerseys are trash when you're already teasing new alternates in 2021 and 2022. Rams done ****** up.

Rams helmet is hard, that **** might set off the jersey for real.

Dope jersey. Can't deny that, but not gonna be wearing a fitted sleeve jersey in public. Just doesn't look right to me. Leave that to the guys on the field.

My wife tells me I look like a high school kid wearing his jersey to school.

64E97B67-A640-4154-8F17-F58DA4587A50.jpeg

That patch could’ve been done better but the detailing on the numbers is great and that bone color >>>>>>>>>

More teams need to do this stop defaulting to boring *** all white. There are other lighter colors you can do for an away. Falcons and raiders could do all silver away someone could do all cream colored away im just so bored of everyone having an All white :lol:

Last edited:
Jerseys are growing on me. They look much better in the videos posted by the players who received their care packages.

My only gripe is the change in color on the numbers for the blue jerseys. That looks stupid and too pro bowl looking. But in the video, its not as pronounced as in the stock pics.

I think the bone ones would have looked better a little darker.

Gonna take more getting use to it but i understand why they went that route.

64E97B67-A640-4154-8F17-F58DA4587A50.jpeg

That pitch could’ve been done better but the detailing on the numbers is great and that bone color >>>>>>>>>

More teams need to do this stop defaulting to boring *** all white. There are other lighter colors you can do for an away. Falcon and raiders could do all silver someone could do all cream colored im just so bored of everyone having an All white :lol:
This right here is sexy to me. I like the numbers too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom