The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Outside of college basketball, football and track I’m not that invested in college sports tbh. CFB is definitely not trash. Over the past decade there were some great games. That iron bowl game with the kick six is probably the most exciting football game I’ve ever watched

Far from a fan of either, but usc and Texas need to get consistently good.. and LSU needs to stay good

lsu, uga and auburn fans the only sec ppl with potential to be good that ain’t going get super duper annoying.. although sec folks always could always go ‘team sec’

I love the pro and college ball equally but ya'll can't sit here and act like ya'll don't be in here on Sundays saying how trash the slate of games are of every week and act like it's such a superior product
mjlol.png

Outside of college basketball, football and track I’m not that invested in college sports tbh. CFB is definitely not trash. Over the past decade there were some great games. That iron bowl game with the kick six is probably the most exciting football game I’ve ever watched

I make it a point to watch the ending a couple of times a month.

Shout-out replay review. :smokin

I love the pro and college ball equally but ya'll can't sit here and act like ya'll don't be in here on Sundays saying how trash the slate of games are of every week and act like it's such a superior product
mjlol.png

Bro I’m saying.

Every week during the season it’s dudes in here complaining about having to watch the titans on a Thursday night or pleading to the nfl to flex the Sunday night game for week 7 cause it’s the bengals vs jets

As someone who went to an ACC school.. my joy in college football and basketball comes from watching coach k/duke basketball catch an L and/or whenever dabo/Clemson catch an L

fsu football fell off, so who cares.. for now

College football storylines will have you rooting for a random team every year :lol:

Last year I wanted Oklahoma to face Alabama in the playoffs just for Jalen’s redemption

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom