The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
i wouldn't put more than 5-6 minutes of thought into this, tbh :lol:

just pick a handful of teams you wouldn't mind following more closely than normal for the upcoming year :lol:

yea.. I mean once I get the premise, ain’t hard for me to figure out

Yeah, just pick a team based on a draft format to follow for your own reasons, or none at all. Might not even end up being a team you care to follow, but watch their games and we can just shoot the **** about them in any format. All for fun and expanding our horizons? :lol: ...No real rhyme or reason.

Well.. easier to come up with the teams I got absolutely zero interest in

Sooooooooooooooooooo only rule, we can’t take our own team?

If I understand correctly I don't think there's much to it other than following a team and reporting what you want to about them...entertainment wise, x's and o's philosophy, disappointments, accomplishments, favorite under the radar players, least favorite players, ect

I have my 4 on the big board, this is by draft correct?

It’s not easy to watch multiple teams for a full season because all games seem to be on at the same time.

gotta play the timezones and hope for the best. im sure it'll be tough to catch every. but staying up to date on news and weekly performances can't be too difficult in this day and age. i myself will prob pick a west coast team if possible.

Is it random or can we pick our new team?

tenor.gif

He's not wrong. And of course the Packers have had talent.

I've been beating a deadhorse for years to everyone including Packers fans. To anyone who says McCarthy was a bad coach - no. To anyone who says Ted Thompson was a bad GM, couldn't be further from the truth. He was one of the best. He built 4 super bowl caliber teams in a 11 year span. We were in contention for a decade straight. But I don't think people understand how many things need to go right to win a super bowl. How many things can go wrong. Or just how good the Packers have been relative to the rest of the league.

Im not happy haven't gotten another but i've still had a ton of fun the last 13 years and am still grateful.
Seahawks future

1) 651
2) DSA
3) ITO
4) IATT (i think?)
id like to join on this

How many NFL teams are there? 32?...We should put together a draft of posters to draft any team, other than their favorite team, to watch for all 16 games. Designated fan and report to NT. Could be kinda fun.

I could do the falcons. Why I would want to watch falcons games idk, but it would be easy to watch and keep up with

I'd be down, would've picked the Cards but I see my dude Armada Armada already beat me to it :lol:

Wouldn't mind going with the Bucs since I was gonna try to watch most of their games anyway :lol:

It’s better to pick teams than to be drafted to them. I’m sorry but I’m not keeping up with the raiders when they’re in a time zone 3 hours away lol

bro can some of y'all not read? :lol:

it'll be a draft to make it fair. i'm sure you can find a team in your timezone if you want or out of it if you want. i doubt we get enough people for every team

1) 651
2) DSA
3) ITO
4) IATT
5) 10027
6) Space
7) Folarin
8 ) Rolaholic
9) Armada

elpablo21 elpablo21 counting you in? you seem to grasp this complicated concept pretty well :lol:

Yea.. I assumed we’d each get like 2 or 3 teams..

I mean would suck to be stuck with certain teams that aren’t really THAT interesting

like most teams at least got something that you could look forward to.. like say the bengals with joe and a new coach and decent offensive weapons

Yea.. I assumed we’d each get like 2 or 3 teams..

I mean would suck to be stuck with certain teams that aren’t really THAT interesting

like most teams at least got something that you could look forward to.. like say the bengals with joe and a new coach and decent offensive weapons

i feel like if someone wants to pick up extra at the end, that's fine. i can only commit to 1 though :lol:

bro can some of y'all not read? :lol:

it'll be a draft to make it fair. i'm sure you can find a team in your timezone if you want or out of it if you want. i doubt we get enough people for every team

1) 651
2) DSA
3) ITO
4) IATT
5) 10027
6) Space
7) Folarin
8 ) Rolaholic
9) Armada

elpablo21 elpablo21 counting you in? you seem to grasp this complicated concept pretty well :lol:
i-know-some-of-these-words-gif-1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom