The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
not sure who is calling sherman trash..

but marcus peters was also 2nd team all pro and i'd take his teammate marlon humphreys over him in a heartbeat as well as the guy his old team replaced him with (ramsey)

Screenshot_20200625-162541.png

Jet fans on twitter asking for deebo Samuel and Emanuel Mosley for Adams.
What a time to be alive.
The best I saw was “no offense but if Samuel wants to win he needs to get away from Jimmy and play with Darnold”

Trash *** franchise and fanbase.

What a time to be alive.
The best I saw was “no offense but if Samuel wants to win he needs to get away from Jimmy and play with Darnold”

they delusional. Man was damn near ROY :lol: :lol: :lol: Robby Anderson even said “no” to Darnold

Last edited:
What a time to be alive.

Can you post these tweets?

I’m curious if teams really interested in Kaep or if the NFL is making that up.

Giants should sign him or Cam

When the Giants fire their GM after this season, does the new GM want his own head coach? Does the GM and HC want their own QB?

New GMs usually wanna pick their HC

new HCs usually wanna be able to pick their guy at QB

but obviously it could depend on the circumstances by which they are given the job

NFL needs to do away with their positional wage scales. QBs being overpaid is a huge problem. Money needs to be allocated to the best player on a team. Regardless of position.

NFL needs to do away with their positional wage scales. QBs being overpaid is a huge problem. Money needs to be allocated to the best player on a team. Regardless of position.

cant do that.. but shouldn’t be a hard cap, let the teams that want to spend spend

restrict it to allowing teams to go over the cap to keep their own guys.. and then have luxury tax penalties

but don’t allow cheap owners to win on other teams spending, find some way to better allocate luxury tax money

I thought the positional wage scale was more of a what a player ”should” get kind of deal

If a team wants or has to they disregard it. Cmac this season for instance.

Or even a better example George Kittle.

I mean those are just random fan tweets; I can't claim fans like this who think we're living in a Madden simulation.

Though I did see yesterday that supposedly they are interested in La'el Collins if we moved him to Dallas. Go big or go home :lol: 🤷‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom