The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
ya'll mans Tom is a Covidiot?
dead.png

ya'll mans Tom is a Covidiot?
dead.png
His boy Guerrero has gotten him all the way in on that holistic/mind over body stuff which has him sounding a little loopy at times but ****, it seems to work for him so I can't even hate much as long as he's not spreading dangerous misinfo/conspiracy stuff related to it :lol:

Sounded like he was going for some 'I fear no man but god' type **** with the Rona comment but I definitely see how it comes off pretty out there given the way the virus is whooping FL's *** right now :sick:

The public workouts might not be the best look right now but he's not the only QB ('Mar, Russ and Ben have been doing the same) getting work in with his teammates right now and they're grown enough to make those decisions for themselves if they're willing to accept the risk.

His boy Guerrero has gotten him all the way in on that holistic/mind over body stuff which has him sounding a little loopy at times but ****, it seems to work for him so I can't even hate too much as long as he's not putting others in harms way :lol:

Sounded like he was going for some 'I fear no man but god' type **** with the Rona comment but I definitely see how it comes off pretty out there given the way the virus is whooping FL's *** right now
I can see Beach Em in NT Heaven grinning from ear to ear right now

Cowherd is a professional troll man :rofl:

Kermit is high and above #1 followed by Russ. The rest can be argued but I'd still have AR in the top 5 over Brees and the Gawd.

Lowkey agree with Kyler being in the top 5 though, his arm is ridiculous. Might have Wentz there too on my list

this list is sooo wrong in so many ways

TBH the only one that immediately jumped out to me was Brady.

I can see the argument for Brees although his arm vanishes in the winter.

Russell belongs
Kyler belongs
And although I hate the Rams and cant eem tell a lie. Goff has a ****ing hose.

Stafford, Wentz

Hol the **** up, I just realized Mahomes and Godgders isn't there.

THROW THAT LIST IN THE GAWWWBAGE

Last edited:
there is a clear top 2 as far as arm strength

mahomes and josh allen

then of the starters (so not including like jameis and/or flacco) i think you're looking at: drew lock, wentz and stafford

rodgers obviously WAS up there

i put kyler in that catergory with russ and watson where they dont necessarily got guns (or at least not on the level of those other guys) but got good arms

Naa Kyler is def in that category imo :lol:, man's got an absolute cannon :sick:

He can throw 60-80 yard bombs with that outfielder arm

I'm not angry, I'm tired of random *** New York and Philly sport fans thinking they run the industry. Stay your *** on Twitter.

Before we continue with this convo we have to discern ARM TALENT vs ARM STRENTH

Arm strength is just that, how fast or hard one can throw the rock.

Arm talent is Arm strength + touch, timing, arc, inventiveness etc

Case in point

Arm Strength: Josh Allen >>> Drew Brees.

Arm Talent: Drew Brees>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Josh Allen

Before we continue with this convo we have to discern ARM TALENT vs ARM STRENTH

Arm strength is just that, how fast or hard one can throw the rock.

Arm talent is Arm strength + touch, timing, arc, inventiveness etc

Case in point

Arm Strength: Josh Allen >>> Drew Brees.

Arm Talent: Drew Brees>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Josh Allen

russ is a better example for this, currently (at least to me).. dude can still get the ball deep, unlike brees.. but doesnt have a cannon

but for me, i look at arm strength as the guys who can gun a 10-20 yard out outside of the hash marks.. or who dont have to kinda rainbow a deep pass, like brees.. those guys where they can be late on reads and just gun it in

lamar is also a great example of improving his arm talent, while not having a gun.. but arm strength or lack thereof caught up with him on couple plays in that tennesse game.. but he did have some beauties later on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom