The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
russ is a better example for this, currently (at least to me).. dude can still get the ball deep, unlike brees.. but doesnt have a cannon

but for me, i look at arm strength as the guys who can gun a 10-20 yard out outside of the hash marks.. or who dont have to kinda rainbow a deep pass, like brees.. those guys where they can be late on reads and just gun it in

lamar is also a great example of improving his arm talent, while not having a gun.. but arm strength or lack thereof caught up with him on couple plays in that tennesse game.. but he did have some beauties later on
I hear you on the out route throws, seeing as they're the hardest throws in football.

And no doubt arm strength is imperative in making those throws. but you can still have a guy will a very strong arm who cant hit those throws because of timing.

Even Peyton Manning who had the arm talent of a 12 year pop warner QB at the end was able to hit a few tough throws in the Superbowl because of things outside of arm strength...

Last edited:
Folks were really arguing Derrick Henry wasn't deserving running for 2k+ and almost 30 TD's on the best team in the country??

bama RB fatigue.. i mean look how long it took him to even get his just do league wise and he been doing work since his rookie year, even his own team took couple years to come around even though he was the best thing they had since he got there

Some folks were really arguing that Henry wasn't deserving after running for 2k+ and almost 30 TD's on the best team in the country??

I can’t tell if you’re joking. Pac 12 stans and Stanford fans (all 6 of them) were up in arms over the Heisman results that year.

I hear you on the out route throws, seeing as they're the hardest throws in football.

And no doubt arm strength is imperative in making those throws. but you can still have a guy will a very strong arm who cant hit those throws because of timing.

Even Peyton Manning who had the arm talent of a 12 year pop warner QB was able to hit a few tough throws in the Superbowl because of things outside of arm strength...

yea.. im completely with you.. and josh allen is a perfect example, it's him and patty on the top of the arm strength thing

but dude aint been accurate on any level

but brees cant even pull the rainbow move anymore on deep passes

I can’t tell if you’re joking. Pac 12 stans and Stanford fans (all 6 of them) were up in arms over the Heisman results that year.
Naa I genuinely don't remember it being much of a discussion that year even though CMC had a great season too :lol:

No one was touching Henry, was a grown *** man amongst boys :sick:

Word to

k7m10bvdch941.jpg

:rofl: :rofl:

Ya'll can have Henry, I mean he had a great season but Christian had the greatest season in CFB history.

The real laugher was a mediocre year by Ingram winning the heisman when Toby outperformed him in every aspect.

Where would y’all put Cam in this arm discussion?

i wouldnt put him in that upper tier but i'd put him over a decent amount of guys.. but dude has bad mechanics, so it's impressive as hell what he does but it's why he got shoulder problems

Didn’t like the Bradford trade at the time; Spielman thought his hand was forced in a “win-now”-year with Teddy tearing up his knee that preseason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom