The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
8702A5D7-C7F9-4A99-BF05-8135B00B51D1.jpeg

Needs a LITTLE more pepper

i wouldnt put him in that upper tier but i'd put him over a decent amount of guys.. but dude has bad mechanics, so it's impressive as hell what he does but it's why he got shoulder problems
Def upper tier as far as arm strength. There was a whole twitter thread highlighting his rare arm stretch. He’s been throwing to trash receivers.

Def upper tier as far as arm strength. There was a whole twitter thread highlighting his rare arm stretch. He’s been throwing to trash receivers.

the ability is there, but nah.. maybe if he actually used his legs instead of just muscling it out with his arm

Bomani needs to take that hat off.

He’s trying to cover his hair but I don’t get why these people don’t buy clippers. **** is easy as hell, especially if you’re balding.

Told my barber I’m never going back. I miss it but barbershops so ****in dirty. I used to get into it with my barber about his shop all the time.

He’s trying to cover his hair but I don’t get why these people don’t buy clippers. **** is easy as hell, especially if you’re balding.

Told my barber I’m never going back. I miss it but barbershops so ****in dirty. I used to get into it with my barber about his shop all the time.
You’re rocking a baldy now?

Yea with a baldy you don’t have to worry about a hairline or fading or none of that. I’m convinced it’s more about not caring since we don’t really have to go outside.

If he wanted it down he could get it down easily.

I’m blessed to still have hair but once my time comes I’m buzzing the **** of, no hat fishing over here.

Bomani was doing it as a joke

but if you trying go bald bald with clippers you gotta zero gap it or get a t liner

These early mock drafts are complete chokes that should only be viewed for entertainment purposes. For perspective, look at some of the mock drafts from last year around this time. Most of them only get 10-12 picks right
Whoever made this is big drunk. In what universe can the Ravens and Chiefs pick 31 and 32 unless there’s a trade involved.
Most of these mock drafts base their ordering on reverse super Bowl odds from least likely to most likely.

Yea.. listened to bo’s most recent evening Jones pod..

he said he been shaving his head twice a week for min.. so it ain’t a barber thing, just was doing it for the lolz assuming it would grow out like Drexler, but he end up having the pushed back hairline like rza

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom