The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like crickets about Tenn signing Clowney.

felt like signing Clowney would be a move for a contender to put them over the top or closer to the line, not sure if anyone really expecting the Titans to repeat their success from last year.

should be interesting.

felt like signing Clowney would be a move for a contender to put them over the top or closer to the line, not sure if anyone really expecting the Titans to repeat their success from last year.

should be interesting.

I don't see why they can't.

1599434592577.png

suvivor and against the spread pick em group links. sign up!

Eagles seem to share the same skepticism of Wentz's ability to make it through a season :lol:

think this would be on the whole QB room being forced to quarantine for couple weeks and having someone on retainer that knows the system

On a personal level, got my 2nd kid coming out in a week and a half. One born in middle September and my 1st kid is born middle of January.

Really wish they were born in the offseason tho :lol:
Love to see future Niner fans come into the world.

• Haha
Reactions: sb
On a personal level, got my 2nd kid coming out in a week and a half. One born in middle September and my 1st kid is born middle of January.

As a Raiders fan, January IS the offseason :lol:

• Haha
Reactions: sb

Love to see future Niner fans come into the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom