The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t understand what’s confusing about that.....

Peyton was grateful his two great WR’s were nothing like TO and Ochocinco personality wise when they were at the forefront of the NFL. That’s a pretty simple statement.
"[During a time in the NFL] when the NFL featured Chad Johnson and Terrell Owens [I recall] that Peyton Manning once told me he was grateful that..."

THAT... is a simple statement.

THIS:
"I recall when the NFL featured Chad Johnson and Terrell Owens that Peyton Manning once told me he was grateful that..."

... requires a bit of correction in order to e understood CLEARLY as opposed to understood presumptively. At the VERY LEAST, it needs 2 commas.

"I recall, when the NFL featured Chad Johnson and Terrell Owens, that Peyton Manning once told me he was grateful that..."

He has no worries, just win his 7 games and keep it moving livin life

Plus he was from SC and got to move from St. Louis to SC with the team. He was just a placeholder waiting for that move the whole time. Great setup.

Plus I'll always have a soft spot for Fisher for coaching my favorite QB of all time.

I’d put serious money on the cowboys or giants screwing this up

or this could be a win for cowboys scouts, since they can pretend that jerruh’s feed cut out.. but then that could backfire with jerruh just making calls on his own

[/QUOTE]
I’d put serious money on the cowboys or giants screwing this up

or this could be a win for cowboys scouts, since they can pretend that jerruh’s feed cut out.. but then that could backfire with jerruh just making calls on his own

Trump said the NFL season will start on time, in September?

Welp boys, looks like we won’t get football until November

im going assume training camps/preseason November and season starts in December

nfl will be fine, if things get back to normal.. it’s what the hell nba and mlb going do

Does Donald Trump have the cash flow to win the election again?

My fear......he finds a way to "cancel" the election and this country riots.

The dude is Hitler. I put nothing past him. But if he tries some crazy shi, this country pops. I can't fathom non-racists standing for him givin himself 4 more years.

Hope to God I'm wrong.

My biggest fear is the dumb shhh they’ll do to win

they already pulled shh in Florida and Georgia during the last election

and republicans know they win and have explicitly said they win when it’s harder to vote

so I fully expect them to do the things that they currently do but on a much larger scale, like restrict mail in voting and closing down locations to vote in specific areas.. so people will literally have to risk their lives or just not vote

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom