The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.

DA17AC4D-2515-49E0-A364-1234F765AC58.jpeg

BFC2EF8E-CF8B-4C70-A4C0-0D28468A4010.gif

Brady doing a lot of sneak dissing in that letter. :lol:

It is interesting how people always defended the "patriot way" by saying well they win and that was fair but in the end even Brady got tired of the military/uptight environment.

only thing id change is the stripe going down the sides to be wide all the way through and not thin out. But I get it that way its more in line with red lines in the logo.

Throwback kept as an alternate is fine. I’m not the biggest fan of just redoing throwbacks I like teams trying something different. Make every era of uniforms unique

I really don’t like the red, but the other jerseys will look very good on tv on the field (more important than how they look in a video). However, that timeline shows that the original Falcons Jersey was clearly iconic and the best they’ve ever had.

I like how the Bucs had mediocre jerseys, switched to terrible jerseys, and now they’re dreaming themselves over having mediocre ones back.

The uniform that Ridley has on should’ve been the template for the new jersey’s. Old but with a subtle modern twist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom