The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
I pray it’s just smoke to downplay the interest in him. You know Detroit and others ahead were looking to fleece Miami for picks.

For sure, no trades up at 5.

If the Dolphins have a plan for say 13 to get a tackle. Swap 18/13 and then throw in the 3rd or a package I’m good.

Lamar :pimp: :pimp:

really want nothing more than for that kid to succeed. Both on and off the field, dudes got a good head on his shoulders

EV6CQ2vXYAY8prj

These dudes gonna preorder immediately

5 weeks ago Miami was all in for Tua
4 weeks ago Miami was trading up for Burrow
3 weeks ago Miami "really likes" Herbert
2 weeks ago Miami could go OT at 5, Love at 18
1 week ago Miami wouldn't offer enough for Burrow
This week Miami is out on Herbert (owner)

They are connected, and unconnected to every single QB that matters. Smoke. Screen.

Trade up to 1, 3, stay at 5, or try Love at 18, it's all possible. Most likely they tell Detroit, if someone tries to jump us, call. We have more capital than anyone, we can match. If price is decent, we make deal, if not, let the other team jump and take 1B option.

Burrow
Young
Okudah
NYG (Simmons or OT)
Tua

Unless there is a team willing to give multiple first round picks (more than what we have) to trade up and take a QB they can't examine or workout coming off a major surgery. I have a hard time seein it.

And as I type, reading about "Miami could take OT at 5 from Alabama, then trade back into the Top 10 to take....Tua"

:lol:

Take their guy, spend 2-3 picks on OL
Use 1-2 more on OL next year
Build up rest of the roster, 53 is set for 2021 on. 9 premium picks in two years + multiple "extra" picks 3-7. And all the cap space you can spend.

It's what I've said for a year. Burrow, Tua, Herbert, Love. It'll be one of them. Burrow thins the picks a ton tho, so to me, least likely.

This is theeeeeeee most juiced in Miami sports reporter.

And he has no idea what's goin on. :lol:

Screenshot_20200421-103425.png
Screenshot_20200421-103223.png
Screenshot_20200421-103311.png
Screenshot_20200421-103336.png

My man just tweeting thru it. :lol:

Chargers uniforms are the best unis in the league. Straight fire. It took balls to actually take a risk and go what works and what the fans want. Too many teams made conservative changes to their uniforms.

I want no parts of Justin jefferson or Kenneth murray with how high they are going go

I think both are good players I’d love to have, just not in the 1st or top 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom