THE OFFICIAL 2023 DALLAS COWBOYS OFF-SEASON THREAD || Cowboys Gonna Cowboy

Looking back at highlights from the game.... has anyone noticed that Zeke is copying Bell’s running style?

I hope we lose every game for real change to happen

Linehan/Clapper all gone
make Richard coach for all I care or at least DC
Draft Justin Herbert (only G men need a 1st round quarterback) , Dak aint it

Would at least like to see them play uptempo offense for a few weeks. Whenever we have, we look semi-competent. But so far it’s maybe a drive or two max.

Brian Balldinger has a series of videos breaking down the Cowboys offense.

I don’t think anyone other than transcendent talent at QB could succeed in this mess.

I'm a Duck fan so im biased but I would love for them to snag Herbert

not many years when u can have this opportunity

The sad reality is that no matter how poorly Dak preforms this season, Jerry is gonna give him that bag :smh:

4 more years of that trash

32546EF0-9125-488A-8744-62C9E68361D0.jpeg

PFF grades so far for the offense.

Dak is 23rd ranked QB. Zeke 47th ranked RB Swaim is bottom handful of TEs. Tyron & Zach are good. Everything else middle of pack or worse on OLine

- Defense :smokin
- Looking forward to Vander Esch getting burn, glass Lee washed
- Gregory a clown
- Dakota has zero confidence
- Linehan flaming out quick like he did in Detroit, not even clear what our offensive philosophy/strategy is atm... Dak coming out in shotgun to just sit in the pocket is a bad idea when we aren't utilizing his legs.. mixing in zone reads or rollouts. did I mention the struggling O line? :smh:

Just seen a comparison of Dak’s last 11 games vs Tebow’s last 11:sick:|l:rofl:

I’m all for drafting another QB to at least have another option if Dak isn’t the answer.

Zack Lee might need to give Vonte Davis a call and get more information about when is it time to hang it up.

Can someone explain to me why they are only using Rico in goal line plays?

The sad reality is that no matter how poorly Dak preforms this season, Jerry is gonna give him that bag :smh:

4 more years of that trash

are we that sure of this?

yall see that Brock Osweiler comp tweet CBS Sports had?

The jig is up with Dakota this is is the best year to snag a QB too

but of course they're built in the excuses with the WR/TE corps smh

Can someone explain to me why they are only using Rico in goal line plays?
Prolly cuz he always high

are we that sure of this?

yall see that Brock Osweiler comp tweet CBS Sports had?

The jig is up with Dakota this is is the best year to snag a QB too

but of course they're built in the excuses with the WR/TE corps smh
Jerry is Dak’s #1 cheerleader

That one 13-3 season was all he needed to sell himself to the big boss

Jerry always the first one to defend Dak and he gonna do it at least the rest of the year into this contract extension

0% chance Dak isn’t our starting QB next season

If we extend Dak..
Give him a prove it deal or something. There's no way we give him the bag.

think this and next year is his litmus test

they are horribly maximizing his window

he's about as good as Trubisky and look what they're doing over there

They have a ton of cap space starting next season so it's not the end of the world. There will be major changes if things go south. So no better time to do it.

I can’t say nothing about Dak today

He was making big throws and taking shots when he saw them

Zeke was the X-Factor but Dak did his thing :nthat:

Zeke is the initial catalyst. If you get him going, everything else changes.

Uptempo play calling, play actions and roll outs and taking chances down field with Zeke going... It’s really tough to handle Dak under those circumstances

There's very little reason for us to not trade a 2nd for Earl Thomas.

1. If we trade for Earl, the idea is that it gets us into the Playoffs. That would mean the idea is that it would be a Late 2nd. Not 33-45 Pick.
2. We have a young secondary. Awuzie, Lewis & Woods are locked in for 2 more seasons after this. Jones, Heath, Brown & Fraizer don't become FA until after the 2019 season. Earl gives us a veteran leader who Produces, and allows us to ignore the secondary for a few seasons.
3. If the FO is worried about the money, we can cut T. Crawford & TWill after the season and get $7.5mil back. There's no more dead cap on Romo & Dez that's another $16mil saved.
4. It allows us to focus in on our biggest needs on Offense, WR & OLine. And then on defense we can hone in on value picks and depth.
5. We are getting a comp 4th for letting Anthony Hitchens go, and likely a comp 7th because we let Kony Ealy go. If we could figure out any way to get a 4th between now and Day 2 of the Early 4th, we really didn't sacrifice much of anything for Earl Thomas.

^ big facts.

If Heath is to miss some time the time is now, watch DHop/Fuller decimate us next week

Lions are trash but today's game was a step in the right direction

Vander Esch and Jaylen set us up well in the LB corps for years to come

Back
Top Bottom