Also for reference of how good Byron has been look at 2nd DBs score

7C4F6D64-8E08-4F50-8D7B-DC54441FBE0D.png

Last edited:
Really starting to think no one on the team even likes Dak :lol:

I never see dude talking to anyone on the sideline

Never tryna pump his teammates up

His teammates never get hype for him

Body language and leadership is piss poor

After the review, just kill the clock and spike it. 11-12 seconds left with a timeout. They could've taken a couple shots toward the endzone or atleast got alot closer than 40-50 yard field goals! Jason! :rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes

La’el needs to be at LG. Connor stinks.

And probably have to start thinking about doing what we did with Doug Free with Tyron and move him to RT soon.

Also need Frederick back. He needs to get well soon. :frown:

Connor had a hard day. I know his back is killing him, getting stood up and walked backwards all game. He looks undersized out there.

-Bogus call at the end of the game.
-Dak made some good plays to keep us in the game
-questionable play calling and game management like always.
-Zeke isn’t an every down back. With our offensive line not playing well it would be nice to have a Power RB that could run over someone for 3-4 yards.
-none of our Recievers put pressure on the defense. At this point they should use Rico as a decoy just to demand a double team and free up other WRs

The worst part is he’s been around for 9 years. Only 6 coaches have been with their teams longer and he still plays conservatively.

Jason Garrett has photos of Jerry Jones with little boys ... Only explanation as to how he still has a job ...

Has anyone tried to message one of his grandkids on social media? I feel like we could make a difference if we DM'd the right person in the family to put a bug in his ear that Garrett needs to go ...

As you can see, I'm really reaching in order to save this team from continued mediocrity ...

The worst part is he’s been around for 9 years. Only 6 coaches have been with their teams longer and he still plays conservatively.
Can't fix scared.

I was in tears at him going for it on 4&1 near the 50 early in the first quarter when Dak got stonewalled by Swearinger.

This robotic mother ****er out here tryna prove a point after he got obliterated for the OT call a couple weeks ago. :lol: :rofl:

A first for Cooper? :sick:

But we couldn’t give up a 2nd for Earl? :rofl:

Cooper ain’t gonna change ****

Just another receiver prone to drops that Dak ain’t gonna be able to get the ball to

Straight comedy :lol:

Back
Top Bottom