THE OFFICIAL 2023 DALLAS COWBOYS OFF-SEASON THREAD || Cowboys Gonna Cowboy

Next week is a trap game for sure. Can't come out sluggish or slow and get ourselves in a hole

Zeke, Morris, Dunbar (if available) and Lucky need to have 45 carries next game.

if we don't dominate the clock, we lose. Dominating the clock is essential to us winning.

yall may not like Dez getting as many looks, but some of those throws were bad. that interception in the endzone was unacceptable. Dez do need to be a better route runner (another NTer pointed that out)

Eagles got a good team, but our D came through which was :smoking

Beez is vital, needs more looks.

some bad penalties on both sides of the ball.

Good come from behind win, but our coaching regressed back to the old days by not running the ball more. Last drive where we went 3 and out, horrendous.

Special teams need to run some windsprints minus our kickers

Barry Church and Mo being out is a big blow for our D

Maybe we can give Cromartie a call? 
laugh.gif

JJ Wilcox is cool and all but I can't stand his Roy Williams "let me launch myself without looking and try to hit this guy as hard as I possibly can instead of wrapping up" mentality 

Sproles was pissing me off all game, we just couldn't take that lil dude.

Would be nice if we could somehow get Joe Haden.

Special teams played bad last night.
Made some bone head plays.

Now that we're missing Barry and Mo, we def need to get back to running and controlling the TOP to keep our defense off the field.
I'd love for us to pick up Haden.

Still don't have a voice from getting my section hype and the post game stuff in that win. The stadium was LIT.

Gonna need Dak to stop forcing to Dez although he had 1 on 1 coverage for most of the game so you always take Dez in that matchup.

So we are right on track for a first round bye and home field advantage.

Best record in the NFC. Hottest team in the NFC. [emoji]128293[/emoji]

JJ Wilcox is cool and all but I can't stand his Roy Williams "let me launch myself without looking and try to hit this guy as hard as I possibly can instead of wrapping up" mentality 
I mean, I follow what you're saying but... I haven't really seen him miss many tackles at all dating back to last season.

12-4 looking very possible with loses coming only by the Skins, Eagles (week 17) and Pittsburgh.

Last edited:
just curious but anyone know offhand when the last time the boys started out 6-1?

Yeah in 2014.

We then lost to the Skins on MNF when Romo broke a bone in his back, lost against the cardinals a week later only to force Romo on the plane to England against Jacksonville.

12-4 looking very possible with loses coming only by the Skins, Eagles (week 17) and Pittsburgh.

IMO.... In the NFL, looking further than a week ahead on the schedule is to an extent useless. 2 weeks ago Minny was looking like they were poised for a legit SB run :lol:

IMO.... In the NFL, looking further than a week ahead on the schedule is to an extent useless. 2 weeks ago Minny was looking like they were poised for a legit SB run :lol:

Anybody that lives in the Philly area knows that Sam Bradford is not leading a team to a Super Bowl.

If only TWill got out of bounds on week one :smh:

When I look back on this season I think it is amazing to be sitting at 6-1 with a rookie QB that is learning on the job.

That he is able to have a rookie bad game against the Eagles and is good enough to pull through in the clutch and get a W. I expected to be maybe 5-2 at the best at this point, not having a good chance of going 7-1 for the first time since who knows when and the longest win streak in a long time.

Another football Sunday!

I'm not taking the browns lightly, they have some talented players and they play hard...

I'm looking forward to another W tho, let's get it!!

I was saying early in the season to bring Romo back, but the kid is rolling so let him play.

Back
Top Bottom