THE OFFICIAL 2023 DALLAS COWBOYS OFF-SEASON THREAD || Cowboys Gonna Cowboy

laugh.gif
not true.

Whoever was on the Romo float going into Lambeau been pulled up on Dak island... Last week cleaned up any remaining doubt.
Nah man. Dak has been good but his struggles in the red zone and throwing deep are clear. I'm still chomping at the bit to see what this team can do do with a healthy Romo at the helm 

Nah man. Dak has been good but his struggles in the red zone and throwing deep are clear. I'm still chomping at the bit to see what this team can do do with a healthy Romo at the helm 

Same af

Do you guys not look at the win/loss column? Nobodies perfect and dude is a rookie... what the hell are you chomping at the bit to see that you haven't seen the past 9 years :rofl: I'm convinced ya'll some naive white boys :lol:

Lol why they gotta be white tho.

Dak hasnt done anything that romo hasnt shown he can do other than stay healthy. I think dak should stay in until he proves other wise but romo isnt even ready yet so it doesnt matter.

Do you guys not look at the win/loss column? Nobodies perfect and dude is a rookie... what the hell are you chomping at the bit to see that you haven't seen the past 9 years :rofl: I'm convinced ya'll some naive white boys :lol:

Nah fam, I'm actually hispanic. Do you not see how great our running game is? Our receivers are playing outstanding and have been able separate from every corner they've faced. Do you not realize that our defense is playing above and beyond? Do you not realize they bailed DAK OUT THREE TIMES IN THE PHILLY GAME. Don't get me wrong Dak is the future however I feel like Romo gives us a higher ceiling.

Last edited:
Do you guys not look at the win/loss column? Nobodies perfect and dude is a rookie... what the hell are you chomping at the bit to see that you haven't seen the past 9 years
roll.gif
I'm convinced ya'll some naive white boys
laugh.gif
So because I'm white I know less about the same game I'm watching as you? You sound like a hypebeast sports fan that just jumped on these Boys because they hot 
laugh.gif

Why are they so quick to eject players? Hopefully David Irving doesnt suffer further suspension from the league

New emphasis on personal fouls that have nothing to do with football, like Odell and Norman last year...

I think it was the right call...even if our Irving seemed to be reacting

Whitehead doesn't need to be back there anymore.
Too many boneheaded plays the past two weeks.

We have so many weapons.

While Dez had one catch, his presence allowed Witten to have a 100 yard game.

Best team in the NFC and one could make the case NFL

Nah fam, I'm actually hispanic. Do you not see how great our running game is? Our receivers are playing outstanding and have been able separate from every corner they've faced. Do you not realize that our defense is playing above and beyond? Do you not realize they bailed DAK OUT THREE TIMES IN THE PHILLY GAME. Don't get me wrong Dak is the future however I feel like Romo gives us a higher ceiling.

Romo has literally never gotten our team to 7-1, ever... so remind me again why you believe he gives this team a higher ceiling?

Bailed Dak out 3 times, what are you talking about? Dude threw one int... if you mean the D made three huge stop's that led to us capitalizing on the other end, those are two completely separate things.. he doesn't/didn't make three mistakes where the D needed to "bail" him out.

So because I'm white I know less about the same game I'm watching as you? You sound like a hypebeast sports fan that just jumped on these Boys because they hot :lol:

We can disagree but miss me with the corny "bandwagon" rebuttal... because in reality, I've been riding and capping for the Cowboys for YEARS in the NFL discussion thread. Don't be fooled by my latest SN/join date... mpire mpire & va757va va757va know ya boy and D StaXX D StaXX know a n_ in real life, no hypebeasting over here.

I apologize if my assumption regarding your ethnicity offended you but based off your post for weeks now the shoe fit. *Kanye Shrug*

We have so many weapons.

While Dez had one catch, his presence allowed Witten to have a 100 yard game.

Best team in the NFC and one could make the case NFL

All of this.

Showed the maturity of this squad to show up, handle business, and KO these dudes early. IDC if it was against the browns... no such thing as easy wins in the NFL. :pimp:

Tough 5 weeks ahead, glad they handled business today. In the past they would've played down to their competition.

Romo has literally never gotten our team to 7-1, ever... so remind me again why you believe he gives this team a higher ceiling?

Bailed Dak out 3 times, what are you talking about? Dude threw one int... if you mean the D made three huge stop's that led to us capitalizing on the other end, those are two completely separate things.. he doesn't/didn't make three mistakes where the D needed to "bail" him out.
2007 says hi

If you want to take it a step futher, Romo led us to 12-1 that year.
Again... 2007. How old are you? It's clear you're one of those dudes that's isn't really following the team and you just let 1 early moment in Romo's career define him like all the other people that just wanna take digs at him. You probably just check the score after every game and because we win assume there's nothing to fix and everything is perfect so long as we win. That's not the case. I'm not saying Dak isn't playing above expectations or isn't going to be something someday but if you'd honestly take Dak over a healthy Romo you're buggin'.  You wanna know why I think Romo can elevate us?

Highest QBR in NFL history? Romo is 3rd with a QBR of 97.1

Highest completion % in NFL history? Romo is 4th at 65.3%

15-4 record the last 19 games he's started and with less capable or talented teams than this years.

Rome's carried us since he took over and anyone that actually watches the games should be able to see that but go ahead and keep honing in on those 3 or 4 game losing interceptions and fumbles you saw on Sportscenter those one times. He also has 25 game winning drives since 06 which is the 2nd only to Peyton. 

Also you're jab at white people doesn't offend me at all. The fact that you brought race into this in the first place just proves how big a cornball you really are LMAOO

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom