THE OFFICIAL 2023 DALLAS COWBOYS OFF-SEASON THREAD || Cowboys Gonna Cowboy

Wouldn't mind seeing Dak get rid of the ball faster. Not just for this game but the whole season he takes his sweet time

Pretty sure dez isn't the only wr we have, I could be wrong tho.

What you mean? On first INT Dez fell on his route on the second Dez stopped running his route and didn't even attempt to catch the ball, yeah it was in double coverage but Dez has made catches like that before.

You can't help a slip, that 2nd pass was still a bad decision. That fumble by dez was terrible tho.

add this last play to the list of Turnovers Dez has caused.... Dez should have stayed with Whitehead

Overall bad game but only lost by 3 points. They can build on these and hopefully use it as motivation.
Next Sunday they are going to face another tough defensive.

Dez was terrible.

Dak wasn't good.

Giants got a **** load of pressure and really a lot of it didn't even come off blitzes.

I was sayin at mid-season that things will tighten up late in the season, they always do. Hope he is prepared come playoff time.

was it really a defensive game though? damn Phil Collinsworth.. trying to set the narrative.. I just felt like I was watching really bad offensive football from the Cowboys...

Tonights game is exactly why I haven't got all hyped up about the season yet. Terrible performance from Dak, can't trust him yet. Romo gotta get some burn man 
mean.gif

Perfect time for Dak to crap the bed because now  we have a couple  games left to decide if we need to go back to Tony.

And the QB debate continues...

I think Seattle should bench Russell Wilson because he threw like 5 INTS today.

Last edited:
Who's to say Dak wouldn't have led us to a score on that last drive if Dez didn't fumble?

Back
Top Bottom