THE OFFICIAL 2024 - 2025 DALLAS COWBOYS SEASON THREAD || 2 - 2 Next game 10/6 @ Steelers Sunday Night Football

How yall feel about Dez getting all kinds of media attention about meetings an such?

I see they quoting Jerry (or making it appear that way)...not feeling that.

im sure ed werder P!!! A!! is behind this.

How yall feel about Dez getting all kinds of media attention about meetings an such?

Dez has always been that way. Its probably just back in the spotlight right now because the Cowboys are back in the spotlight with this great start to the season. 

Dez needs to start earning that contract he signed.

Dez needs to start earning that contract he signed.

This.

I couldn't careless about buddy when he isn't on the field, with that said... is this dude basically going to ride this injury out until the bye week? [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Last edited:
By the way.... Mo Claiborne has been really good this year.

I see 3 guys who should be Defensive Starters next year...Byron, Mo & Sean Lee.

T. Crawford and DLaw is fine as part of a 3 man DE rotation, but they'd have to be 2 & 3

Crosses fingers for Jaylon for next year.

Last edited:
I think dlaw has warranted a starting position, especially if he continues to grow off last year's success...is he a right defensive end??? Idk. But he was more than adequate at the left end last season.

He's good. But I prefer the depth purposes. Crawford seems better as a DE as well. I would love seeing if you can move guys around, constantly change schemes and looks. Bring guys in and out.

Especially when a deep line can make a mediocre secondary look really good.

Last edited:
Biggest thing was the D-Line pressure. Was not expecting that at all...

That is how this Defense is designed to play. With a lead. secondary sit back and rally to underneath stuff and the front four go all out getting to the qb. good win.

Biggest change this year is Zeke.

Dak certainly better than Weeden and Cassel, but if it was McFadden not Zeke, we'd have a losing record.

Would still love to have Ramsey. BUT Zeke is the bigger game changer, and therefore was the right choice.

Last edited:
Biggest change this year is Zeke.

Dak certainly better than Weeden and Cassel, but if it was McFadden not Zeke, we'd have a losing record.

Would still love to have Ramsey. BUT Zeke is the bigger game changer, and therefore was the right choice.

Youll say anything to slight Dak. Zeke fumbled twice against the Skins and the last 2 games weren't that close so no. Dallas probably beats the Giants without Zeke because Alfred Morris was playing better that game.

I'm not saying Zeke isn't a difference maker but let's give some credit to the QB that is still getting it done without Dez.

Dallas could go 15-1 with Dak and win a Super Bowl and dudes like you will say with Romo they would have went 19-0 and had a perfect season

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom