THE OFFICIAL 2024 - 2025 DALLAS COWBOYS SEASON THREAD || 3 - 3 Thank God for the BYE

Money is probably going to be used on Zach Martin or Demarcus Lawrence. Not like it would’ve given them any more flexibility to sign a receiver.

Soooooooo now that it has finally sunk in, I'll give my thoughts ...

Dez was our best wide receiver ... He got a bad wrap because Dak sucks ...

I just realized that we lost Romo and Dez because of a preseason game in LA and Zeke ... A few incredible passes against fringe NFL players and an elite O-Line / Zeke the freak pushed our franchise best QB out and our franchise best receiver out ...

I ******* hate Dak ... He is **** ... He pulled the biggest ******** Houdini act in history ... O, and **** Garrett too ... Piece of monkey **** for a coach ...

What is next year’s
Soooooooo now that it has finally sunk in, I'll give my thoughts ...

Dez was our best wide receiver ... He got a bad wrap because Dak sucks ...

I just realized that we lost Romo and Dez because of a preseason game in LA and Zeke ... A few incredible passes against fringe NFL players and an elite O-Line / Zeke the freak pushed our franchise best QB out and our franchise best receiver out ...

I ****ing hate Dak ... He is **** ... He pulled the biggest bull**** Houdini act in history ... O, and **** Garrett too ... Piece of monkey **** for a coach ...
this

QB should be our #1 need in the draft ...

james-harden-eye-roll-gif-1.gif

:lol:

I think there’s maybe 3 QBs who could pull anything from what the current Cowboys WR/TE core is right now. And not a single one of them in the draft could, no matter how good they are/will or can be.

Our receivers are the equivalent to a bag of dog poop in a brown paper bag lit on fire on some poor old schlub’s porch.

Yall are quick to forget that he led the league in drops as a #1 receiver. (12+ this past year)

Also who can forget the whining against Philly on the sidelines then the catch, fumble play. Then more whining on the sidelines.

Had under a 52% catch rate for the last three years.

I concur 100% that Romo threw him open all the time. Dak aint Romo. Times have changed.

Film doesn't lie. Dak is terrible and put our team/WRs in many unfavorable situations. As bad as our o-line played this year (compared to previous seasons) he made it look worse.

Dak took a step back in every facet of his game last year...

You damn right he ain’t romo!!!!

Daks young career has been weird, he gave himself leeway with a flawless rookie season...on the flip side, you want to see natural progressions from young QBs from year to year, Dak didn’t check those boxes for a sophomore campaign...other young second year QBs did...

Cowboys offense was a mess, from the play calling, to the swing tackle, to the WR, Zeke vs goddell, and yes, even the young QB has some blame...

Dak is officially the man..let’s see what he can do with it...

Dak took a step back in every facet of his game last year...

You damn right he ain’t romo!!!!

Daks young career has been weird, he gave himself leeway with a flawless rookie season...on the flip side, you want to see natural progressions from young QBs from year to year, Dak didn’t check those boxes for a sophomore campaign...other young second year QBs did...

Cowboys offense was a mess, from the play calling, to the swing tackle, to the WR, Zeke vs goddell, and yes, even the young QB has some blame...

Dak is officially the man..let’s see what he can do with it...

It's definitely put up or shut up time for Dak this season.

Back
Top Bottom