THE OFFICIAL 2024 - 2025 DALLAS COWBOYS SEASON THREAD || 3 - 3 Thank God for the BYE

I actually love it when the fanbase doesn't have high hopes for the team

they perform the best

With the exception of one of those TO years. Scientifically proven.

Started to improve my hopes. Then said 6-10 at best. Where Brandon Weeden? Did he ever make it out from underneath that flag? He’ll keep the expectations low.

I’m going with Vea. We need a WR badly. But I’m not sure a WR 1st round is going to give us what we need.

Not sure what or where we can go to get the WR we need even if for a season

But DLaw - Irving - Vea - Taco would be the goods. And allows us to move on from Crawford after this season to open up $

I'm all for trading down to get Moore/ Kirk just not at regular pick

Vea then Gisecki/St. Brown in the 2nd

I’m hoping it’s a big run on QBs, and somebody drops that shouldn’t there be at 19..Like mincah or that guard from ND..

We need a LB, but 19 might be too rich for the kid from Boise..

I’m down to trade down if the right value isn’t there..

La’el may be moving back to Guard. Which would be our smartest play and have Cam Fleming be at RT as a stop gap.

I would say our needs are, just based on how much of a catastrophe it can be for us:
WR
OT (Offense was horrendous when Tyron was out and pretty good when he was playing even with being limited)
LB (Strongside + Depth)
DT
TE (But only because Witten is holding the position hostage and none of use have any idea how good any of the other TEs are because of it).

Really anything else isn’t a big deal for us.

who are yall crossing your fingers for in rd 1?

Vea or Taven Bryan for me

i would take one of those 2 or DJ moore

I'm all for trading down to get Moore/ Kirk just not at regular pick

Vea then Gisecki/St. Brown in the 2nd

they wont be there late first round(maybe kirk) but more is going around that 19th pick is most drafts

what is collins best postion guard or tackle? seen mocks and cowboys stuff saying we should go guard in the first wrong(would be a stupid pick IMO)

we have always done a good job of adding LB's late in the draft so i don't care to draft one in the 1st. and really don't see the need to add a TE early is the staff is so high on rico still.

We get too attached to our players which is our downfall... other successful NFL teams cut key players a year early rather than a year late. The cowboys keep players half a decade too long then have fans/owners treating the players like their first born we they part ways...it’s about time for Jerry to stop getting attached to players and if Dak doesn’t perform well don’t sign his next contract.......Witten couldn’t make any other NFL roster but Jerry doesn’t have the nutz to let him go. I remember when cowboys were debating who to give a big contract to Murray or Dez? I was thinking back then don’t sign them both, beef up the defense, draft another RB/WR
Cycle keeps repeating itself, ignore holes in our team sign Dak and Zeke to contracts we will regret 5 years from now!

Round 1 for me is Vea or Vander Esch...

Round 2/3 is WR or a DT... Tim Settle or the Shepherd kid they brought in... Sutton, Kirk, DJ Chark... Maybe a TE if you love one...

Vander Esch at MLB, Sean Lee and Jaylon outside is really nice.

Witten says he wants to play until he’s 40.

5 more seasons :smh:
Curious to see if they bring Gathers more into the mix this year... Was really odd he never played a down after looking so good throughout the preseason.

No way Witten plays 5 more years. He can barely move as is.

Dak to Witten for 6 yards on 3rd and 7 for five more years!!!! Where do I sign up?!?! :pimp:

Wit my dude...we ain’t got a mismatch on offense tho...I’d LOVE to see a playmajing TE open things up...

Curious to see if they bring Gathers more into the mix this year... Was really odd he never played a down after looking so good throughout the preseason.

Yeah he got put in concussion protocol and faded into Bolivian.

Witten is reliable as they come but we need an athletic threat at TE to stretch the field which is something Jason "Molasses" Witten can't do.

Wouldn't mind if witten plays a reserve role as a blocker. He not fast enough to get to the hole in the defense for a first down before Dak leaves his pocket throws at his feet.

Terrell Owens destroyed 3 teams internally and had meetings/offers 24 hours after being cut by the Cowboys.

Dez life comes fast doesn’t it

Terrell Owens destroyed 3 teams internally and had meetings/offers 24 hours after being cut by the Cowboys.

Has a lot more to do with the money teams have left after free agency and the money he’s probably commanding than teams actually wanting him or not

Because he’s probably commanding more money than he’s worth.

He’s probably going to be forced to take a one-year “show me” deal.

Running his mouth like an idiot after he got cut probably didn’t help.

Cowboys did Dezno favors with the timing of this cut...

Had the cut him sooner, his market would be larger...most teams that needed WRs have made moves to some degree to address that...

Back
Top Bottom