THE OFFICIAL 2024 DALLAS COWBOYS OFF-SEASON THREAD || Full Schedule Revealed

Dak ain’t a franchise QB

Flopped against both LA & SEA on potential game winning drives

I know Jerry watching this **** and taking notes

FOH Dak

I gotta give credit when it's due. Dak had a solid game but he's still not a guy I want long term. Play calling is basura. Still amazed at how well Aldon Smith is playing. I really like the hustle in Diggs. It's gonna be a long season...

Don’t really understand how you can defend Dak here

Dude threw it straight into quadrupole coverage on a panic throw

Someone throw Romo the bag

LOL. Some of yall can’t wait to slander dak. He had one bad 1 int and played well the whole game
Under duress the entire day with an offensive line that’s gotten so hammered with injuries we had to swing Zach Martin out there today.

And people are pissed we only scored 31. :lol:

PLAY CALLING SUCKS! DAK IS TERRIBLE!!

Dummies.

When DLaw makes a play it'll be the 1st time since he signed that big contract. Same with Jaylon. :smh:

Dak is the least of our problems

When DLaw makes a play it'll be the 1st time since he signed that big contract. Same with Jaylon. :smh:

Dak is the least of our problems

Jaylon is always around the ball. Dlaw has been MIA since he got 100 million

5C9EFB27-6024-4D68-B51C-E6B5BC83189B.png

Running new systems on both sides of the ball so there's going to be an adjustment period
Probably take a little longer due to no preseason

Dak is the best QB in the NFL right now
Zeke doing the best he can with the O-line he has right now

They said Demarcus lawrence has a banged up knee
Secondary and LBs are getting massacred

Well I’m glad I didn’t watch.

We get a lil fumble happy. But the offense always puts up points. But from the looks of it defense is worse than the worst defense in the league.

I’m reading through the plays, what the hell did we do on the kickoff down 3 with 3 minutes left in the 4th?

I’m reading through the plays, what the hell did we do on the kickoff down 3 with 3 minutes left in the 4th?
Attempted a watermelon squib kick that ended up getting handled at around midfield

Should’ve just booted it like normal

Don't understand why we’re always trying to be cute on special teams

I think he was supposed to squib it towards the sideline in an open area so the gunner could run and get it

But he ended up kicking it right to a Browns player

Attempted a watermelon squib kick that ended up getting handled at around midfield

Should’ve just booted it like normal

Don't understand why we’re always trying to be cute on special teams

Because we took the Special Teams coach who had Hecker. So he can’t help himself.

Back
Top Bottom