THE OFFICIAL 2024 DALLAS COWBOYS OFF-SEASON THREAD || Full Schedule Revealed

im hyped! best defensive player in the draft... plus another top 100 pick to possibly move back up into the first with..

lfg!

Bigger night tonight... 4 picks.

Want a corner, safety, an OT and a DL

This is facts

I can’t be mad about yesterday, but idk about helping the eagles moving up. I probably would of took the bears deal and drafted the northwestern CB

This is facts

I can’t be mad about yesterday, but idk about helping the eagles moving up. I probably would of took the bears deal and drafted the northwestern CB
Love the Syracuse corner Melifonwu.

Love Holland at safety. Really wish we could find an avenue to two 2s tonight.

I’d say move up for Moehrig or Samuel

2nd and both 4ths probably get us up to 3rd or 4th pick of the second.

And still have 3- 3rd to pick with.

I’d say move up for Moehrig or Samuel

2nd and both 4ths probably get us up to 3rd or 4th pick of the second.

And still have 3- 3rd to pick with.
Would be fine with Moehrig.

Can Samuel play outside or is he an nickel?

Big defensive tackle in the third is prime real estate. Lots of guys there.

Lots of names in the R2/3 range I'd be thrilled with, honestly, as I look it over...

OL - Walker Little, Teven Jenkins, Jalen Mayfield, Dillon Radunz, Jack Anderson the guard outta Tech
DL - Barmore, Onwuzurike, Bobby Brown, Tufele, Daviyon Nixon, the tackle from OSU
CB - Samuel, Kelvin Joseph, Tyson Campbell, Melifonwu, Paulson Adebo,
Safety - Moehrig, Holland, Molden, Grant, Andre Cisco

Interested but would be less thrilled with Carlos Basham, Ojulari, Liam Eichenberg, Ronnie Perkins...

We've got a chance to walk outta here with at minimum 3 walk-in starters on defense if we play the board right.

Lots of names in the R2/3 range I'd be thrilled with, honestly, as I look it over...

OL - Walker Little, Teven Jenkins, Jalen Mayfield, Dillon Radunz, Jack Anderson the guard outta Tech
DL - Barmore, Onwuzurike, Bobby Brown, Tufele, Daviyon Nixon, the tackle from OSU

Interested but would be less thrilled with Carlos Basham, Ojulari, Liam Eichenberg, Ronnie Perkins...

We've got a chance to walk outta here with at minimum 3 walk-in starters on defense if we play the board right.

That’s why I’m cool with getting the pick from the eagles and don’t agree with moving up tonight, we can stay put and get players

Kelvin Joseph was on your list and we got him
If he's a bust its your fault :lol:

I'm trying to figure out who Stephen Jones pissed off because both corners went right before our turn to pick

At least we screwed over the Giants. Yeah they get a first next year. But they’ll end up trading up drafting a QB and starting all over.

Like Osa a lot...

Wouldn’t be upset if we doubled up on DT with a bigger guy with one of these other thirds.

Back
Top Bottom