THE OFFICIAL 2024 DALLAS COWBOYS OFF-SEASON THREAD || Full Schedule Revealed

that was a bad throw..dak been off today. a few high balls.. that throw into the dirt… the few drops didn’t help..
3rd and 3.... Wilson ran a 8yd route and didn't work back to the ball making the throw look short

If he works back to the ball that pass hits him in the chest
Cooper does it probably better than any WR in the league other than Hopkins

dak missing throws. that 3rd to brown in it was bad. set your feet and make the trow.

parsons a beast at least

Dak also the reason they even had a shot. Made a ton of passes only a few guys could lay in.

Was a missed pass to Noah Brown. But still didn’t determine the game. PI on Anthony Brown did. Otherwise, Cowboys get the ball back.

I’d cut Anthony Brown and fire McCarthy tomorrow.

Sorry, big guy… there’s too much talent here even with the injuries to lose three games in a month.

Team looks fat, lazy and happy to be here. They’ve turned into their coach.

Sorry, big guy… there’s too much talent here even with the injuries to lose three games in a month.

I literally just said this to my boy. Like word for word.
Injuries or not, way too much talent to drop 3 games.

I literally just said this to my boy. Like word for word.
Injuries or not, way too much talent to drop 3 games.
Team needs a gut check.

We’ve got talent to compete with anyone in the NFC if everyone gets on the field.

McCarthy is the worst head coach of any contender by a comfortable margin. He’s a worthy sacrifice and kick in the balls as far as I’m concerned.

This and all of THIS !!

Zeke was king of the 1 yard rushing gains
and 2 yard reception gains.

Pollard is a threat every time he touches the football, would love to see him in the game on 3rd and long instead of Zeke moving forward

Zeke was king of the 1 yard rushing gains
and 2 yard reception gains.

Pollard is a threat every time he touches the football, would love to see him in the game on 3rd and long instead of Zeke moving forward

He was on a bad knee. If there way any game pollard should have got all the playing time, it was this one

1637906329812.png

😵‍💫

-most penalty yards ever
-most yards after catch all year
-allowed two 50 yard plays when we only allowed two so far all year

i counted 5 missed passes by dak. 2 high, 2 low..1 missed in the end zone to gallup.. plus he didn’t turn it on until the fourth..

not our best coaching performance…the poorv tackling and the penalties reflect that..quinn never adjusted to the deep balls that were killing us…

Last edited:
Piss poor performance yesterday.

Anthony Brown was some hot garbage.

This team better not lay an egg again against a decimated Saints team.

Desean Jackson always has good games at ATT
He had Philly flashbacks yesterday

But 4 PI flags on one player is bad officiating
You dont bail out a team that many times

Back
Top Bottom