THE OFFICIAL 2024 DALLAS COWBOYS OFF-SEASON THREAD || Full Schedule Revealed

Cowboys are the #2 seed in the NFC
Let'em keep hatin cause the road to the super bowl is coming through Dallas

2021 NFC East Champions
dallas-cowboys-how-bout-them-cowboys.gif

Nevermind just Washington - that's the most dominating performance I've ever seen from a Cowboys team at least in my adult life.

Just a total destruction.

This defense when healthy is really, really good.

Dak finally looked healthy. He's got to start moving around more and being comfortable running. Not sure if it's been his shoulder or his legs but he just hasn't looked comfortable since he came back at all.

IMO We've gotta avoid the temptation of sitting guys and just keep building momentum. Would be massive to build off this win, plow the Cardinals next week and then go into Philly and beat the hell out of the Eagles in the first half and move into the playoffs with some real momentum for a change.

I'm all for the hype. And the team is playing great if the offense has finally got outta it's funk. But like essential1 essential1 said I'm not getting my hopes. I'd love for a Superbowl ( who the hell wouldn't) but I'd gladly take even an NFC championship game at this point. Been too long for both. But for now just hoping Green Bay stumbles and we get that #1 seed. We just play different in Dallas.

I just hope they stay healthy and are close to 100% for the the playoffs. This Covid/reserve list close to the playoffs is making me nervous

This Teams Most Impressive Wins Are Really LA,
NE, And Minnesota? >D

Not Sure What To Make Of Them Going Into The Post Season. Especially If They Draw LA/Arizona In The Wild Card

Wouldn’t be surprised if we didn’t win a playoff game.

McCarthy sucks. I’m at a breaking point with Kellen, too.

Kellen and Dak full of 💩
42pts at the half last week and 7pts this week

Kellen Moore refuses to establish the run

Kellen and Dak full of 💩
42pts at the half last week and 7pts this week

Kellen Moore refuses to establish the run

my thing is. if you say zeke is done and washed why not us pollard more in the run game. he is not using either in the run game like he should.

if McCarthy/moore dont cost us a playoff game its going to be zuerlein that does

The screen plays the cowboys ran was so poorly executed today. Then Dak’s passes kept getting knocked down all day. They couldn’t get anything easy today.

Kearse dropping that interception didn't help

Not sure why they would leave Anthony Brown in single coverage against a 6'4" receiver that close to the end zone

Back
Top Bottom