THE OFFICIAL 2024 DALLAS COWBOYS OFF-SEASON THREAD || Full Schedule Revealed

Diggs still getting beat on double moves

And when the team is trying to make a Super Bowl run he’s avoiding contact and giving up big plays

Jordan Lewis is smaller than Diggs but he would have made that hit on Kittles

I’m not taking up for Diggs but they gave up 14 to the Bucs and 19 to the 49ers. I have no beef with the defense’s performance at all during the playoffs. Tampa Bay was purposely trying to motion Mike Evans away from Digs. Samuel, Aiyuk, and Jennings combined for 97 receiving yards total.

Diggs does gamble and take a bunch of unnecessary risks but you don’t get 17 Ints in 3 years playing it safe.

It’s time for Dallas to get a Flex type of tight end. This team has been looking for the next Witten for too long. We need someone that can split out wide and not get covered by a Middle linebacker

Last edited:
Anybody who can stretch the field vertically honestly, at any spot, be it RB, WR or TE.

They royally screwed the pooch by choosing Shultz and Gallup over Cooper.
Now Gallup may be a sunk cost and Shultz was outplayed by Ferguson, and it would be a disaster to bring Schultz back.

Gallup and Brown were 116th & 117th in separation from defenders out of 121 eligible WRs.
You want to know why they didn’t win against SF and were not going to win a Super Bowl. That’s a huge reason.

Yeah, all Dak needs is an all pro #2 WR, an all pro TE, and an all pro RB. Then he can finally make some plays :lol: :smh:

Wasn’t said.

But certainly needs better than a bottom 10 WR2 and WR3 and Mediocre TEs who don’t need to be game planned for.

But sure let’s act like Noah Brown, Michael Gallup, Dalton Schultz and Jake Ferguson are above average football players.

Or ignore how many weapons 3 of the 4 remaining teams have on offense. The one that doesn’t has an all-time great TE and what would be inarguably a top 5 QB all-time when he retires.

Most of the teams that make it to the Super Bowl have more than 1 reliable option on the field and when Pollard went down, that’s all that was left. 1 option.

I also think you forget what Troy Aikman needed to win Super Bowls

Last edited:
When you don’t have top tier players you need top tier coaches

Cant have coaches on the staff who are still trying to figure 💩 out

Gotta know your players strengths and weaknesses to help put them in the best position and help keep them out of the worst position

Hopefully Dak’s new girlfriend can get him to fire Kellen Moore

D455D40E-1EE0-473F-AE8A-7728DABDDDA6.jpeg

772D44BB-4215-4B7D-A495-A1FABF99086A.jpeg

The Super Bowl-winning coach said he likes what he sees from the team on defense but the offense -- particularly Kellen Moore's play-calling -- is hurting the team.

"Their overall offensive scheme has to be more balanced," Parcells said, suggesting Dallas and Prescott would be better off taking the ball out of his hands more often and relying on the run game.

If we had some other trustworthy CB's I wouldn't mind trying Diggs out at FS but we're hurting enough as is.

This ain’t the 80s and 90s, Bill.

Nevermind this is kind of a goofy misnomer that isn’t really born out in any statistical form, either.

Right on par or way ahead of every playoff team in damn near every ground game metric aside from Philly whose numbers are inflated by what Hurts does.

You can gripe about Zeke’s usage to some degree - but that’s really it.

This ain’t the 80s and 90s, Bill.

Nevermind this is kind of a goofy misnomer that isn’t really born out in any statistical form, either.

Right on par or way ahead of every playoff team in damn near every ground game metric aside from Philly whose numbers are inflated by what Hurts does.

You can gripe about Zeke’s usage to some degree - but that’s really it.
Actually it is the 80s and 90s with Moore running Tecmo bowl plays

I’m pretty sure Parcels is referring to down and distance situations where Moore has a habit of passing when he should be running

Zeke proved he’s capable of getting the tough yards move the chains

In my opinion this stat proves Moore is the problem

This is from a pro Packers twitter account so there’s no Dak bias involved

Another reason to move on from Kellen Moore

Pollard went down and Moore refused to let Malik Davis help out the offense

Kid averaged a little over 4yds a carry
1674870200925.png

Another reason to move on from Kellen Moore

Pollard went down and Moore refused to let Malik Davis help out the offense

Kid averaged a little over 4yds a carry
1674870200925.png

Refuses to follow the golden rule
Run the ball to protect the lead and help out your quarterback
1674877403044.png

He’s outta there!

GET RID OF THAT F**** HB DRAW OUT THE SHOT GUN FORMATION!!!!

I am soooooo tired of that play. We’ve been doing it since the Romo/Demarco Murray days.

RBs can never get a full head of steam and momentum running out of the shot gun.

We need more quick, west coast offense type passing plays too. We have no creativity on offense. It’s all predictable.

At this point, Dak will never scramble so do away with any designed runs as well

Zeke and Pollard need to be on the field TOGETHER a lot more as well. We miss so many opportunities to make the defense have to guess or worry about decoys.

I love the platooning, again, let both backs be on the field at the same time. You could use motion with either guy, because they’re both great receivers.

We NEVER HAVE BOTH GUYS IN THE GAME AT THE SAME
TIME!!!

Back
Top Bottom