THE OFFICIAL 2024 DALLAS COWBOYS OFF-SEASON THREAD || Full Schedule Revealed

Hopefully Dak’s new girlfriend can get him to fire Kellen Moore

D455D40E-1EE0-473F-AE8A-7728DABDDDA6.jpeg

772D44BB-4215-4B7D-A495-A1FABF99086A.jpeg

Hopefully Dak upgrades her out of those Jordan 1 mids

So Sean Payton is available to come coach next season and Cowboys didn’t make a move for him😂😂
Welp Jerry Jones is going on 27 years of not reaching a NFC championship game and still thinks he doesn’t need to pass the helm to someone else. The amount of football knowledge and reach Payton has is priceless. He is a text away from Parcells, Saban, etc….. for advice

We didn't have anything to trade for him and no way he really wanted to come to Dallas to work for JJ.

Sean Payton was here with Parcels and didn’t stay for the job

So he never wanted to be here anyway and uses Jerry and the media for negotiating leverage

I mean having to give up a 1st and 2nd for Sean Payton isn't worth it.

I don't necessarily like the idea of McCarthy calling plays.

But it doesn't matter who is calling the plays if Gallup is WR and Dalton Shultz is the TE

Gallup should be better next year with an offseason of strength and conditioning that knee

Schultz is pretty much gone
Hopefully we can trade him to the chargers for a draft pick

Relying on him to be better is a risky proposition Dallas can’t afford to make. WR3, fine but WR2, it’s a bad idea.

Didn’t say don’t get another receiver
Just feel like Gallup will be better next season

The entire offense will be better next season

Didn’t say don’t get another receiver
Just feel like Gallup will be better next season

The entire offense will be better next season

we adding more fire power? i dont care who is calling plays. we dont even have to bring Dalton Shultz or cut both RB's. if you dont add more speed and playmakers at WR, TE and RB it wont matter

• Round 1, Pick No. 26: CB Joey Porter Jr., Penn State.
  • Round 2, Pick No. 58: WR Jalin Hyatt, Tennessee.
  • Round 3, Pick No. 90: EDGE Nick Herbig, Wisconsin.

we adding more fire power? i dont care who is calling plays. we dont even have to bring Dalton Shultz or cut both RB's. if you dont add more speed and playmakers at WR, TE and RB it wont matter
The young tight ends played very well at times so I think we’re good there

At WR James Washington not panning out was a major disappointment
They were expecting him to stretch the field but couldn’t get him on the field because he got hurt and basically stayed hurt

Still not sure why Turpin couldn’t get a reverse or a bubble screen from time to time?

Kellen Moore learned how to waste speed and young energy from Jason Garrett
Garrett was running TE screens with an old slow Jason Witten :smh:

I heard this rumor last week but thought it was B.S….It is still going around so it might be some truth.

During exit interview with Greenbay, Rodgers and Greenbay decided they should move on from each other.

Greenbay coaching staff contacted MCCartney to discuss if Dallas had any interest in the 39 year old Rodgers because Dak/Rodgers have similar contracts.

Zeke caught wind and tried to renegotiate his contract in hopes his BFF doesn’t get moved.

Dallas is shopping an “Aaron Rodgers” friendly offensive coordinator

You’ll never see this on Fake Take or FS-1

They need people to believe the lies so they can keep the advertising 💵 rolling in

peyton was literally the first pick in the draft…he went to a horrible situation…

dak fell into an offense with all pros and pro bowlers everywhere…

peyton was literally the first pick in the draft…he went to a horrible situation…

dak fell into an offense with all pros and pro bowlers everywhere…
It's not even that for me. :lol:

Peyton led the league or was at worst second or third in every passing metric in the league across his side of this sample size even with the abortion of a rookie year he had.

Dak's clinging to the fringes of the Top 10 in almost any of them.

League's different. Game's different. Ain't anymore years where 2-3 guys max pass 4k passing yards and 30 TDs.

It's just intentionally stupid and misleading. But we're the lemmings eating up narratives. :lol:

So do stats not matter anymore or is everything situational?

Does coaching matter?
Would you rather have Dungy and Caldwell or Garrett and Kellen Moore as your head coaches?

Peyton wasn’t being compared to Mahomes, Brady, Allen, Herbert, Hurts, Burrow, Lamar, Tua, Purdy, Rodgers

If you want to hear a non-biased opinion on Kellen Moore and the Cowboys, listen to this Michael Lombardi interview with 105.3 the fan in Dallas

What would you guys like to do in the offseason and draft ?
Figure out a way to switch to a plug and play offensive/defensive team. We can’t continue the cycle of over paying players and losing games cause key players are injured.

It was a strength that when Dak got hurt we had a competent backup. Now why can’t we work on the same for every position😂

Back
Top Bottom