THE OFFICIAL 2024 DALLAS COWBOYS OFF-SEASON THREAD || Full Schedule Revealed

The problem isn’t paying Dak, Micah and CeeDee.

It’s letting the negotiation go on for an extra 1-2 years when the market shifts even further in the player’s direction.

The second problem is being pissy about negotiating with your franchise guys, after saying your policy is drafting and paying your own, and just ignoring free agency.

They aren’t winning not because of Dak and Romo or CeeDee and Amari and Dez. Or Micah and DLaw and Ware. They’re not winning because every other contender seems to figure out how to pay guys while also manipulating the cap enough to sign Free Agents and trade for guys at good value, and the Cowboys just don’t.

I don’t like the cowboys business negotiation practices. If you have a player that signed a 4-year contract and last year of contract threatens to hold out, call their bluff. Sooner or later you have to stand your ground, I think a WR would have been a perfect opportunity

The problem isn’t paying Dak, Micah and CeeDee.

It’s letting the negotiation go on for an extra 1-2 years when the market shifts even further in the player’s direction.

The second problem is being pissy about negotiating with your franchise guys, after saying your policy is drafting and paying your own, and just ignoring free agency.

They aren’t winning not because of Dak and Romo or CeeDee and Amari and Dez. Or Micah and DLaw and Ware. They’re not winning because every other contender seems to figure out how to pay guys while also manipulating the cap enough to sign Free Agents and trade for guys at good value, and the Cowboys just don’t.
I agree with all of this! I just want to add other contenders figure out which players to pay and which players you should trade let walk. The cowboys use popularity to decide who to keep/Pay lol.

I agree with all of this! I just want to add other contenders figure out which players to pay and which players you should trade let walk. The cowboys use popularity to decide who to keep/Pay lol.

i mean from the offensive skill positions.

Zeke and Gallup were the only 2 that they shouldn’t have paid that they did pay.

i mean from the offensive skill positions.

Zeke and Gallup were the only 2 that they shouldn’t have paid that they did pay.
In terms of timing and the way their contracts were tailored for Anger, Steele, and Zach Martins are all bad examples of not having a plan. All should be paid but it’s no reason to take a cap hit for a punter

Back
Top Bottom