THE OFFICIAL A I R M A X DELUXE THREAD

96518B86-4E30-4FBE-9748-0D23EF9766D0.jpeg

76A936A2-08C1-4405-B8D5-ED2DE60C0218.gif

Bringing up an older argument here, but here's the Eastbay Catalogue showcasing the flip side of the AMDLX

I'm glad they went with the normal design. The wave flows well on the lateral side while the medial side gets funky.

Has anyone noticed the colour tinting of the sole's grey to a reddish colour? I'm not sure if that was on the OG but I personally don't like it imo

I never had the '99 OGs, but I did notice in pictures that the midsole was a "pure" grey, whereas the retro has a reddish-purple iridescent look to it, similar to the foamposite material on the heel. Personally I think it looks great though. I was more bothered with the non-translucent orange outsole.

^ Is it me or would anyone else feel a little tight getting those F&F's and not the OGs? :lol:

I mean nice come up no question, but not the same

Honestly I would :lol: But you could easily sell them and pick up the normal pair, probably making a little profit in the process.

I can’t tell the difference between the F&F and the retail drop. Maybe I’m looking at it wrong lol idk

Can't lie, I'm mad as ****. Wish I copped at retail when they restocked just to see if I got the F&F pair.

I did a 180 on the Skepta joints. Look real nice in the new pics.

A fan of skepta and they’re also super sick to me. Hopefully won’t be too hard.

I feel bad not copping the OG colorway and now I want it lol. I'm glad I did this though to save money. I hope that Women's Blue/Green colorway drops; I honestly like those the most of all.

How do these rate on cushioning?

Read somewhere that the most recent AM97s are like cement.

I presume these are no better?

By the way, you can stretch out the toebox’s Upper with a bit of effort using hot water and a hair dryer, made my experience comfier

Also I know it will NOT happen but if they made an airmax deluxe with the react outsole that’d be off the chain

Back
Top Bottom