THE OFFICIAL A I R M A X DELUXE THREAD

38299405_2170013773271466_9140360283347222528_n.jpg

Just came in. I have narrow flat feet and they’re snug on me. Length is fine. Shape is a lot different than the OG’s. Also the iridescent paint on the midsole is nice but way different than the gray on the OG.
B81CB52B-20FA-40D8-A66F-AA446E6013B1.jpeg

Last edited:
That’s why I used PayPal, no worries then, they said they should ship in 1-3 already, they seem legit and I get sketched out easily. I’d give it a shot, their other shoes don’t show every size available and I put in an invoice for a second size 13, but didnt go through in case they fit too long.

Welp...hesitated for too long. Don't see many size 14s at all, let alone at a price I'm comfortable with.

I just had another child, I don’t feel right buying kicks right now. Hopefully I can catch some later.

Congrats man. But most definitely keep your priorities in line. If there’s one thing I’ve learned in the past 5-10 yrs it’s that most shoes are always attainable if you’re patient. So you may be able to buy it 2 yrs from now at a little markup but hopefully your funds are in a better place so you can afford it comfortably. Beats puttting yourself in a bind now.

Just got my 12.5 Pair in and couldn’t be happier. The quality is impeccable. I wasn’t expecting the FOAMPOSITE material in the back to be so well done, very comfortable and quality memory foam, makes me want to invest in more of the foamposite family. Seem to fit true to size, a little long, but not area your foot would fit in. And these somehow fit more like a pointed dress shoes than Airmax 97’s in my opinion. The color is also SUPER vibrant, I really dig it but I’m definitely gonna have to wear all black with these, when I was planning on matching my shirt and stuff, don’t think I own anything that visually balances these out. Very glad these retroed and now I’m considering buying more pairs of these than I originally bargained for. New Favorite airMax over the 180 EASILY. Quality on point as well

Missed out on that swoosh pricing.. I'm not mad though. I really don't need to be spending.

Sequoia is my fav colourway that’s dropped so far in deluxe was fine going with my regular air max 1 size

Got a uk10.5 it’s the same length as my uk11 97s but a lot more narrow around the toe box area as people have said in here, fit fine for me getting my tts

Back
Top Bottom