THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 8 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
https://weartesters.com/look-upcoming-adidas-harden-vol-2-colorways/

While there is still no word on whether adidas’ popular Primeknit will be available, although we don’t see why it wouldn’t make an appearance in the future, it looks as if premium leather will return. There has been no official name announced for the colorway at this point, but the teal pair with the multi-colored lining will feature a leather toe instead of the mesh toe that most pairs will have. We would have loved to have seen the synthetic lace cage made in premium leather coupled with the mesh toe instead, but fingers crossed adidas continues to switch things up throughout the year to offer some more variety.

20180129020021.jpg
20180129020026.jpg
20180129020032.jpg

adidas Harden Vol.2 “Arizona”

Where did you cop from and how much? Only place I can find them is on ebay for like 185 shipped I'm trying to holdout and get them for cheaper
ID4shoes on the bay... The only reason I'm holding out is b/c there are no size13 in sight smh ...

ID4shoes on the bay... The only reason I'm holding out is b/c there are no size13 in sight smh ...
Man I'm starting to think these are limited since I only see that same seller is the only one on ebay with those

Back
Top Bottom