THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 8 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I would guess something like Bounce Edition because those look to have bounce and not boost. Could be blacktop edition for summertime/outdoor too...

Here the pictures "Yacht Party" I got them already,seems only released in Taiwan now,other countries will be on August as I know.

Model number: BY4525

Last edited:
Honestly I think theyre gonna need some more unique colorways. Theres already three white colorways (including the yacht party and it will be 4 if the gold one is counted), three red colorways, and three gray colorways (4 if counting cargo) 

I have so many all white shoes, but adidas might be forcing another on me :nerd:

why do they look so much cleaner than the christmas ones

Last edited:
Seems like they uncaged the boost (no lateral TPU wrap) for the lifestyle version. So should feel ultraboost-y. I think it's smart of Adidas to build a performance model but have the lifestyle/ casual models (off court models) be pretty much the same thing but more comfortable/ more premium materials (since it's not a performance model).

Nike should take note.

Last edited:

Seems like they uncaged the boost (no lateral TPU wrap) for the lifestyle version. So should feel ultraboost-y. I think it's smart of Adidas to build a performance model but have the lifestyle/ casual models (off court models) be pretty much the same thing but more comfortable/ more premium materials (since it's not a performance model).

Nike should take note.
this idea is genius, big fan of the shoe, and great they have an uncaged version, more plush for walking.

i think nike does that already with their EXT models, but not changing the soles

this idea is genius, big fan of the shoe, and great they have an uncaged version, more plush for walking.

i think nike does that already with their EXT models, but not changing the soles
Yah I was more referring to changing up the set up of the cushion geared more towards casual comfort vs. performance. Instead of zoom go with Max Air or Lunar or have a really nice comfortable insole (SF-AF1). Still playable but more geared to walking than playing basketball.

They also haven't had as many EXT models as they did before (Like 2 on the Lebron 13 and none on the 14 so far).

Last edited:

Yah I was more referring to changing up the set up of the cushion geared more towards casual comfort vs. performance. Instead of zoom go with Max Air or Lunar or have a really nice comfortable insole (SF-AF1). Still playable but more geared to walking than playing basketball.

They also haven't had as many EXT models as they did before (Like 2 on the Lebron 13 and none on the 14 so far).
I would say most of those EXT models were aesthetically terrible since they bastardized the uppers and they probably sold really poorly too. 

Back
Top Bottom