THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 8 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Got a question guys... would you say the Vol. 2's run smaller than than the Vol. 1's? For me the Vol. 1's were huge. I ended up going a whole size down (11-10). I'm debating whether to get a pair of Vol. 2's in size 10 or 10.5. Any input would be greatly appreciated!

Also those Vol 3's look crazy shook :sick:

1s and 2s fit very similar in the toebox for me. Biggest difference was mid foot. 2s were way more snug in the midfoot area. Other than that, pretty much the same fit for me. Wore 10s in both 1 and 2.

At least for the 2s they were unique and looked... idk premium? There were all kinds of materials for the 2s and 1s. These just look simple and basic running shoes with a slapped on strap. Hate to admit it but players aren’t always the best designers.

Yeah, this. I’m hoping in between now and their release date Adidas comes out with something a little more premium-looking.

Finally got a good session in the Vol. 2s. I brought my Vol. 1s just in case but never felt the want or need to switch. Impact protection is everything I want. I don't get to play as much, just once a week so I like to maximize my time on the court. Traction was great, fit was great. No break in time needed for me. I didn't need break in time for the 1s either. I still prefer the looks of the 1, but the 2s are definitely an upgrade performance wise for me.

went true to size, I'm a slightly wide footer.

Finally got a good session in the Vol. 2s. I brought my Vol. 1s just in case but never felt the want or need to switch. Impact protection is everything I want. I don't get to play as much, just once a week so I like to maximize my time on the court. Traction was great, fit was great. No break in time needed for me. I didn't need break in time for the 1s either. I still prefer the looks of the 1, but the 2s are definitely an upgrade performance wise for me.

went true to size, I'm a slightly wide footer.
Did you go tts for the vol 1 as well? Those were huge in my normal size

1s and 2s fit very similar in the toebox for me. Biggest difference was mid foot. 2s were way more snug in the midfoot area. Other than that, pretty much the same fit for me. Wore 10s in both 1 and 2.
I've been staying away from the vol 2 so far because people are saying they are narrow. Now I'm tempted to get a pair. I want width in the toebox. Usually when the midfoot is narrow, whole shoe ends up narrow

I've been staying away from the vol 2 so far because people are saying they are narrow. Now I'm tempted to get a pair. I want width in the toebox. Usually when the midfoot is narrow, whole shoe ends up narrow

I didn't find either the V1 or V2 narrow in the toebox. I didn't find it narrow in the midfoot either, more so locked down. Especially in the V2

Did you go tts for the vol 1 as well? Those were huge in my normal size

Yes I did. I'm a little bit wide footed so I prefer the room. The Vol. 2 are not as wide to me, but did not bother me at all.

I didn't find either the V1 or V2 narrow in the toebox. I didn't find it narrow in the midfoot either, more so locked down. Especially in the V2

Same. Not narrow at all. You can also adjust the lacing ala the Dame 3s if you want. I didn't have to.

Very tempted to at least buy a pair for $70 to try em out, already have the CE 16 Low PKs so I don't know if it's even worth getting em though.

Getting tempted to buy with the adiff discount but the colors on sale are wack... do the california dreamin pair look nice in person ?

Getting tempted to buy with the adiff discount but the colors on sale are wack... do the california dreamin pair look nice in person ?
Well they’re appealing to look at but there’s not much to wear them with. Joggers make them look bulky and jeans don’t work with them. (Joggers is the definite way to go tho) But yes they do look good except they look more of a salmon than orange

Well they’re appealing to look at but there’s not much to wear them with. Joggers make them look bulky and jeans don’t work with them. (Joggers is the definite way to go tho) But yes they do look good except they look more of a salmon than orange

I got the concrete .. I don't feel confident enough to be rockin that loud orange/salmon colorway

Lucked out and was able to get a pair of the Concretes for $76 shipped. Great price.

What color is that fam because I don't know all the names.
Predominantly black CW with red stripes/white outsoles. Want to say the White/Reds(Home CW) were marketed as the Pioneers before the name change swap.

CW I wanted the most, but chose price over style. Cool Grey works well on the Vol. 2 though.

Back
Top Bottom