THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 8 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow. Anyone know if there are any discount codes floating around?
You just missed out on one from adidas for up to 100 off iirc but you can still get their 15% off for signing up for the newsletter. Just use a burner email if you don't want to use your own email address

Just saw on eastbay for those that don't have the Cali dreamin they are 75 on eastbay currently. The silver and the first maroon cw are too but mentioned the Cali dreamin since they don't have sizes on adidas. Don't know how long they will be 75 on eastbay though just a heads up for those who want that cw.

Thanks for the ADC heads up. Got the harden vol 2 pioneer cw for $60 with the 15% coupon code. Sweet deal.

Last edited:
damn you guys are lucky af man... what a steal. at that price i would have copped every colourway if i lived in the US.

Must be clearing inventory for the Vol. 3 or sales for the Vol. 2 were less than stellar.

A second pair of Vol. 2s in the Pioneer CW is very tempting though.

damn you guys are lucky af man... what a steal. at that price i would have copped every colourway if i lived in the US.
Too bad with the shipping they'd be what you can get them for where you're at or someone maybe could've looked out for you.

Must be clearing inventory for the Vol. 3 or sales for the Vol. 2 were less than stellar.

A second pair of Vol. 2s in the Pioneer CW is very tempting though.
Its both. Guess you don't check the sneaker selling sites often. Hell even with this price they still have dang near a fsr in every cw outside the Cali dreamin cw. I think they will start to move more but people don't like them like that because even at other online and offline places these are sitting. Online dang near has a fsr of every cw and offline all the stores I goto frequently the workers say they have a lot of them left. Great for people that like them though but these aren't doing as well as the 1's at all.

CF06C674-ADC6-4E1F-AD3A-605A27DE3E24.jpeg

Couldn’t resist at this price. Aesthetically they might not be for everyone but these are definitely one of the top performers of the year. Thanks for the heads up...had a 20% off code that I’ve been sitting on for a while

Did the mvp colorway sell out ??? Dont see them on the site. Find it hard to believe that they did

CF06C674-ADC6-4E1F-AD3A-605A27DE3E24.jpeg

Couldn’t resist at this price. Aesthetically they might not be for everyone but these are definitely one of the top performers of the year. Thanks for the heads up...had a 20% off code that I’ve been sitting on for a while

Nice...

Let me go look for a code

Would do triple black for 60ish. Need a code and confirmation half up from vol1 size

Its only about 10/15 dollars fam that's quibble zone. Just use the discount for signing up for email with a burner.
Maybe. Kinda convinced myself to pass due to mixed traction talks. The gym I play at consistently doesn’t have the best and humid summers haven’t helped

Maybe. Kinda convinced myself to pass due to mixed traction talks. The gym I play at consistently doesn’t have the best and humid summers haven’t helped
That's what it sounds like unless you just need the money for saving or something more important right now. I know deciding over 10-20 dollars is moreso me talking myself out of something or trying to use the money for something more important. Haven't had no problems with them in the gyms I played at but each gym is different. With the discount they are in the low 60s though.

it's in Chinese but at least you get a good look at the shoe

Rough translation.

Compared to vol 2:

- he went up half size
- doesn't feel as boosty, but better court feel
- heavier
- lock down not very good, loosens during play and the strap on top doesn't do anything
- containment not very good, the knit stretches too much during cuts
- traction pattern similar to vol 1, not the best but he plays mostly outdoor court
- risk of rolling ankle

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom