THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 8 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The more I see them, the more I see a combo of Vol 1s, old T-Macs, and old D-Rose shoes… I’m definitely going to be copping a few pairs I can already tell lol

Hey, head up if you didn’t know, If you have a creators club account you can trade your points in now for coupon vouchers
F1E15687-97DC-45DC-8356-1C08907369F3.png

Hey, head up if you didn’t know, If you have a creators club account you can trade your points in now for coupon vouchers
F1E15687-97DC-45DC-8356-1C08907369F3.png
Wow, nice didn’t know… sucks though, most of the time the vouchers are excluded from things I want….

Wow, nice didn’t know… sucks though, most of the time the vouchers are excluded from things I want….
I’ve used 4 haven’t had one denied yet, can’t use em on Yeezys though cause they on the confirmed app but everything else has been a go

I got 2 pairs of BYW 2.0s and they r no lie the most comfortable hoops shoes I have ever worn

DYIN for these Selects to drop. Hope its soon with all these pics around.

Tried the Harden 6 on at outlet yesterday, not for me. HARDEN 4 FOR ME ALL DAI AND NIGHT !

Seen so many NBA players drop weight in the off-season then gain it back the first month of the season. It’s weird, I would think it would be the opposite.

Seen so many NBA players drop weight in the off-season then gain it back the first month of the season. It’s weird, I would think it would be the opposite.
Was listening to a podcast this last year and a former player, I think Raja Bell, explained it. Basically the games and travelling require more downtime for recovery than working out and playing pickup in the summer. This results in less time and energy for working out. Also, sounds like it's harder to eat healthy and stay on controlled diets when travelling.

Was listening to a podcast this last year and a former player, I think Raja Bell, explained it. Basically the games and travelling require more downtime for recovery than working out and playing pickup in the summer. This results in less time and energy for working out. Also, sounds like it's harder to eat healthy and stay on controlled diets when travelling.
Even with a personal chef traveling with you they still have to grocery shop and prep the meals and they’d be limited to what the local markets have within time…
It’s not surprising the older players like cuttino still schooling younger players, the game never leaves you, but the ability to withstand a full season does

I got 2 pairs of BYW 2.0s and they r no lie the most comfortable hoops shoes I have ever worn

DYIN for these Selects to drop. Hope its soon with all these pics around.

Tried the Harden 6 on at outlet yesterday, not for me. HARDEN 4 FOR ME ALL DAI AND NIGHT !

Did you go TTS on BYW 2? I had to go a half size down for the first model but couldn't find any reviews on the 2s

Back
Top Bottom