The Official AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME THREAD: Ravens @ Patriots - 3pm Sunday Jan 22nd (CBS)

So If they call a timeout and dudes missed the fg you clowns would be saying he iced his kicker.

Wow. My heart goes to the Ravens fans here. I wanted Ray to get one more shot at a ring
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

should Flacco have ran for the first? Yeah...

....but he threw the game winning touchdown to the Superbowl, and he did not secure the ball.

...and rushing the kicker. Ravens had this game won.

All of this.

I never wanted a team, thats wasn't my favorite, to win so bad. I wanted this for Ray, Ed, Sizzle, Ngata
frown.gif

unbelieveable.

lee evans should held on for the td...flacco should have ran for the 1st....then they rush the kicker out for a fg wit a timeout and he misses a close kick

ravens did all they could to lose that game
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Either 9ers and Giants are gonna make for a great matchup. I'm hoping we get another shot at NY,revenge would be incredible

The way Eli is playing in these playoffs thus far.

Y'all definitely don't want it with him.
pimp.gif

Gotta beat the 49ers first, but agreed.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

So If they call a timeout and dudes missed the fg you clowns would be saying he iced his kicker.

This.

Word to Jason Garrett.
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by aepps20

Ray Lewis, Ed Reed and that defense deserve better than Cam, Flacco and Cundiff.

Can't put this loss on Flacco he had a great game.

Lee Evans and Cundiff better find their own way back to Baltimore.

While Flacco didn't have the worst game he wasn't that great.  When he needed to throw some key touch passes he couldn't, he might have a good arm but he has no feel for throwing mid range routes between coverage.

Few key plays that changed the game:

3rd down on 2nd to last drive, Ray Rice run and stopped in the backfield.  That should have been a short pass for a first down, instead they got stuffed and were out of field goal range.
Lee Evans drop in the endzone
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Cundiff........  For some reason that entire sequence of him coming onto the field looked rushed, almost like he was running from the entire opposite end of the field and didn't really get set.  Hate to call a timeout on your own kicker but one was needed.  Either way you can't miss a field goal by that much in this type of situation, dude is a bum.

I hate watching the Patriots go to another Superbowl, hoping the 49ers handle business and match up with them since NYG and Pats are in my top 5 of most disliked teams in the league.

Originally Posted by JD214

Originally Posted by 10027

Am I the only one who thought Evans had clear possession for a TD?

Once he took like two steps with the ball I thought it was a TD, but I need to see a replay.

No one will remember that though. Only the missed FG.
laugh.gif
He didn't take two steps though. The ball was being hit out of his hands before he made the second movement.

sick.gif
 The city of Baltimore has to be CRUSHED tonight.
and I hate the Patriots with a passion, I can't believe they made it AGAIN. I'm debating on skipping the Super Bowl because Tom Brady and his squad disgusts me that much.

Ed Reed still without that ring 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Welp, here's to hoping the Pats lose in the Super Bowl again
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

This.......as soon as somebody said they should've called a TO, I quickly thought of the Jason Garrett situation all over again, and harbaugh would've got slammed by the media/fans

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Either 9ers and Giants are gonna make for a great matchup. I'm hoping we get another shot at NY,revenge would be incredible

The way Eli is playing in these playoffs thus far.

Y'all definitely don't want it with him.
True but I think that Brady would be the most focused he's ever been if we ever faced them again and our D played a solid game,the secondary really needs to improve fast though. 
Crossing fingers that Gronk isn't hurt too bad and can start in 2 weeks. 

This feels too sweet,after a couple seasons of underachieving in the playoffs and 2 terrible losses to the Jets and Giants and we're finally back with a chance at number 4. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I can't imagine how the Ravens feel,they played their hearts out just to have the game decided by a bad kick....I know Reed and Ray aren't gonna happy in the locker room right now.

indifferent.gif
 @ Drew getting booed,he did great things for us before Tom stepped in. One of my fav players.

I don't understand.. 4&1 with a timeout left within the pats twenty.. and you would rather go to OT against the home Pats.. there was 30 seconds left. They should have went for it on 4th and 1 and then you have four plays and 30 seconds to win the game.. instead they go for the FG while the play clock is expiring.. why didn't they call a timeout to give the kicker a chance to set up. Cundiff had to run to make it in time to kick the ball.. use that last time out !!! They put up Cundiff's FG stats from 50+ and they were horrible. I knew he wasn't ready to kick that... Smh, Ravens gave it to the Pats.. so much for the Harbaugh bowl.

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Ray Finkle!

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
How the @#@# do you miss a 32 yard fg that bad. Can't put this on Flacco. I feel for Ray and the rest of that defense. They did everything possible to win that game.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by JD214

Originally Posted by 10027

Am I the only one who thought Evans had clear possession for a TD?

Once he took like two steps with the ball I thought it was a TD, but I need to see a replay.

No one will remember that though. Only the missed FG.
laugh.gif
He didn't take two steps though. The ball was being hit out of his hands before he made the second movement.

Alright, thanks,

I just wasn't sure, needed to see a replay or someone to tell me more.

Back
Top Bottom