The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
With all the music talk, I had to double check to make sure I was in the right thread lol.

I just actually set down to look at my pair before I put them up.
View media item 2158434
Good thing I'm not one of the guys that complain about every lil thing lol. Nike did me dirty on the tongue lol. Thank God I gave up on expecting quality from them years ago. On that 2nd line, the stitching is completely messed up lol. Oh well, not like I'm gonna wear them anyway. Off to storage they go.

View media item 2158439

Last edited:
you showing your true colors now

please quote me where i said he was talentless

your emotions for kanye got the best of you over here calling mj a child molestor

Dude you literally said: they are endorsed by an ignorant mental ****** who hasnt had a good album in 11 years and is only known now for beefing with taylor swift and saying dumb **** in interviews

If that doesn't trabslate to "talentless" then IDK what to tell you haha

LMAO I wanted one SOOOO badly in 2007-2008, maybe I'm still a little salty about that haha
Hahaha, I remember I bought mine around Christmas, $400 on contract!!! And only available on At&t, I think I didn't realize how hyped they were, I would be using it and people were always interested, 'You have an iPhone?' they'll ask, and I was like 'Yeah, you don't have one?', still have it somewhere in a box to this day and it still works, got it replaced once though.

The heel is stupid tumbled on your pair AF1 :smh: :smh: :smh:

Pull that string out like we do when some is loose on a sock

Can't say too much, but he pretty much threw a tantrum on campus and cussed out MP. Nike didn't want to put money behind a failed clothing line.

And yes, Yeezy "the line" has failed. Only thing that sells are the shoes.

That's crazy! I didn't know that, that's very unprofessional of him.

Yeah Yeezy Season clothing isn't very good.. It's like a rip off of Haider Ackermann.

With all the music talk, I had to double check to make sure I was in the right thread lol.

I just actually set down to look at my pair before I put them up.

Good thing I'm not one of the guys that complain about every lil thing lol. Nike did me dirty on the tongue lol. Thank God I gave up on expecting quality from them years ago. On that 2nd line, the stitching is completely messed up lol. Oh well, not like I'm gonna wear them anyway. Off to storage they go.
Where the rest of em at ? 
nerd.gif

But he still admitted to sleeping with them-you're really going to say that's acceptable?

...and you're really TRYING to make that your argument?? He never admitted to sexually sleeping with children like you emphatically claimed. :lol:

Last edited:
...and you're really TRYING to make that your argument?? :lol:

Yes. Do you really think his behavior is acceptable?

I meantioned earlier that he got off because of reasonable doubt. I don't know what he specifically did with those kids but he slept with them, that's all that is known.

Honestly, I'm done with this discussion, if you think this behavior is acceptable and I'm a stan for calling Kanye talented then idk what to tell you.. At least Kanye didn't kill himself taking perscription drugs.

Last edited:
Damn, this thread is all over the place. :smh:
Can we get back on topic? At least talk about shoes. Music talk can go to the music forum.
Maybe it's time to lock this :nerd:

Keep an eye out tomorrow. A few ppl in my group saying there is a ftl near them are getting GS pairs in tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom