Not open for further replies.
Sak
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
stop bringing music into every thread
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
It wasn't me that started it. I had nothing to do with it overall.

So he is impossible to work with yet has his own major line AND has recently done collabs with APC and Balmain?

I'm not defending his rants or childish behavior and say what you will about Kanye but he didn't go on trial for being pedophile and admit to sleeping with boys... MJ did.

Nike tolerated him for years before they had enough. Adidas was desperate and APC/Balmain collabs have not been that long. So lets see how long it lasts. I hope he has changed since he moved on from Nike and continues to cultivate relationships. I want to see him win not rant.

MJ didn't admit to "sleeping" with boys.

YE is a self-centered self-interested self entitled brat, that happened to be good with a sampling machine/program. He himself would bow down to Michael Jackson.

Cant believe this is even a comparison :smh:

Nike tolerated him for years before they had enough. Adidas was desperate and APC/Balmain collabs have not been that long. So lets see how long it lasts. I hope he has changed since he moved on from Nike and continues to cultivate relationships. I want to see him win not rant.

I 100% agree with you.. I said before that I wasn't trying to defend his childish behaviour, although I do think it gets out of proportion sometimes simply because of who he is.

Kanye the man stop hating on ye. When no one else had the platform or guts to speak up for the people of no Kanye did. He put his career on the line to speak up for the poor and disafrancised so ima always be a huge Kanye fan.

What kind of cow **** is this?

Poor?

Disafranchised?

What is this politics?

If its mens 7/7.5 its is very rare that it comes in that size.  Usually you'll see 8 and up...  There are men out there that wears that size but have to either settle for 8 or just not cop... Usually 7 is a GS size but sometimes, mens sizes go down to 7. 

If he called/went to a store, it waa most likely a GS7, 7Y. Most stores & boutiques never get mens 7 in Jordans. Unluckily for me, resellers have taken great interest in this size

So the dude from Fadesskicks, Terry Mcfuffie, email is [email protected] 

dude legit told me he's going to make me wait the 10 days for paypal out of spite.

Figured anyone that dealt with him might want to check their orders as well.

Kanye was the one who cut ties with Nike tho

Fall back. Sak didn't start anything.
l

........ :tongue:

Even if they were real, why would anyone take listing pics with what looks like a 2007 OG iPhone?

[emoji]129300[/emoji]

It wasn't me that started it. I had nothing to do with it overall.

Tupac gif

Hold on a minute, all that bad quality is on those fake frags, don't bring the OG iPhone into this. Hahaha

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You thought those were real?

Never crossed my mind, I don't like them at all so no point in concerning myself with authenticity. I just saw the listing and thought how bad they looked, like I said that shape is like some 1s I already own, the old "mold"

If he called/went to a store, it waa most likely a GS7, 7Y. Most stores & boutiques never get mens 7 in Jordans. Unluckily for me, resellers have taken great interest in this size
Yall making me want to call back I'm curious now [emoji]128514[/emoji]

MJ didn't admit to "sleeping" with boys.

YE is a self-centered self-interested self entitled brat, that happened to be good with a sampling machine/program. He himself would bow down to Michael Jackson.

Cant believe this is even a comparison :smh:

You should really google the MJ thing... Or maybe don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom