The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

With all the music talk, I had to double check to make sure I was in the right thread lol.

I just actually set down to look at my pair before I put them up.
View media item 2158434
Good thing I'm not one of the guys that complain about every lil thing lol. Nike did me dirty on the tongue lol. Thank God I gave up on expecting quality from them years ago. On that 2nd line, the stitching is completely messed up lol. Oh well, not like I'm gonna wear them anyway. Off to storage they go.

View media item 2158439
Sucks to see but how many pairs did you end up getting?

2013 the shoe this shoe shoulda been.

This shoe is a knock off of the banned 1 OG that's all this is. The shoe shoulda been the 2013 smooth leather remaster height.

Instead it's a copy of the real banned 1 without all the bells and whistles.

And Here We Go.

2013 the shoe this shoe shoulda been.

This shoe is a knock off of the banned 1 OG that's all this is. The shoe shoulda been the 2013 smooth leather remaster height.

Instead it's a copy of the real banned 1 without all the bells and whistles.

And Here We Go.

Lol tell me how you feel about DMPs.. THOSE did the Bred cw really dirty.

I really don't want to lock this thread. I know it's not a big deal to go off topic a little but this thread was going down hill fast. Remember I'm not the only mod that comes into this thread. I'm sure Meth would shut this down with no problem. I'd like for it to stay open for the members that still want to talk about this shoe. Plus I just worked 12 hours and I'm tired :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom