The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stamps, tumbled leather, and stitching at the check are all now NOT good indicators of fakes....

Well what is?

Cause there's no shot pairs on eBay are all real.

No way

Buying the shoe from the store that released them, or a person you trust. Only way to tell

So I'm out at lunch talking to my coworker, telling him all about how everybody struck out and most of the sites sold out pretty fast.

This fool says "oh yea I forgot I put in on SNKRS (which I put him on a couple months back) let me check". Sure enough his **** says purchased, arriving today.

[emoji]128552[/emoji] Salt in the wound

My pair came in today from SNKRS/Nike.I got 2 pairs of 2013,s.So these will be going into the vault.Until i beat up the 13,s for a couple of years.Quality was stepped up a little.Not by much though.Good looking shoe.The black leather is not as bad as people are saying on here.I understand that most wanted the Outlet Banned leather on the black part.Shape is extremely different compared 13,s.I wouldn't have mind doubling up on these.Im not going to complain.Because i buy at retail and wear my shoes.The only reason my 13,s are still DS.Is because i got lucky on that restock.It was later on after the first release.Im about to start beating those up.

I KNEW FIGURING WHAT PAIRS ARE LEGIT WAS GOING TO BE AN ISSUE AROUND RELEASE TIME.. ITS SO SOON PEOPLE ARE STILL TRYING TO FIGURE IT OUT

My pair came in today from SNKRS/Nike.I got 2 pairs of 2013,s.So these will be going into the vault.Until i beat up the 13,s for a couple of years.Quality was stepped up a little.Not by much though.Good looking shoe.The black leather is not as bad as people are saying on here.I understand that most wanted the Outlet Banned leather on the black part.Shape is extremely different compared 13,s.I wouldn't have mind doubling up on these.Im not going to complain.Because i buy at retail and wear my shoes.The only reason my 13,s are still DS.Is because i got lucky on that restock.It was later on after the first release.Im about to start beating those up.
 Yeah not to mention people are missing a big point. If you look at the thickness of the cut on the black leather it is twice as thick as the 2013's. Because it's so thick people are thinking it's plastic. They're not used to that thick cut. I bet you they will break in real nicely though.

Congrats on the pickup!

Last edited:
I also heard an easier tell are the holes on the toe box, the bigger holes means it's legit

Y'all better start stocking up and putting away legit pairs before fakes start getting intangled in the mix with everything and confuse folks

I hope you guys are all pros on telling which are real or fake by time I get my pair!!!!!! Lol

So I'm out at lunch talking to my coworker, telling him all about how everybody struck out and most of the sites sold out pretty fast.

This fool says "oh yea I forgot I put in on SNKRS (which I put him on a couple months back) let me check". Sure enough his **** says purchased, arriving today.

[emoji]128552[/emoji] Salt in the wound

People like that always get blessed :lol: It's crazy

Damn I missed out. Forgot they were dropping...

Thank goodness I already had Bred !'s on deck..
Try to pick up a pair of these 2016's if you can though. They're amazing.

I would love to. Depending on how things go after I get my girls Bday weekend out of the way, I might drop the extra bread on them.

I'm #pizzagang till I die

That tumbled leather looks great

Last edited:
Well im pleasantly surprised my girl walked up into northline footlocker and copped kid size

i thought they woulda sold out cause the beasts is flippin them too

she did it to be petty too she was laughing at my az stressing bouncin up and down for my pair 
laugh.gif
 ITS GONNA BE DELIVERED TMRW
nthat.gif

ANYONE COMPLAINING ABOUT THE BLACK LEATHER MIGHT AS WELL COMPLAIN ABOUT THE BLACK LEATHER ON SBB'S IF THEY HAVE A PAIR.. ITS THE SAME.. GO DEBATE MARQUEESOLE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom