The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't laughing about him, just the op I quoted about Halloween getup. Obviously didn't know about his background. That's dope mj hooked him up, a real fan.

nthat.gif

You didn't do anything bad. Hell, I laughed at him too till I knew the story.  lol; then I felt bad afterward. I thought he was a regular dude acting like a foot, but he has some real issues. Like you said, JB helped a little. I'm sure it made his year. I just figured I'd share in case you didn't know, like me ... lol

Am I the only one who didn't laugh at the dude wearing the full MJ gear? I thought it was pretty dope. Also, I don't see ANY kid play D like that at the parks in NYC anymore. Everyone too busy wearing themselves down on offense to be like steph curry. He had the guy on lockdown!

Last edited:
Lmao then we hear about stories like Chamillionaire meeting MJ and calling him a nig** lol.

I mean I have heard a bunch of MJ stories, I even talked to a few people that met him the stories vary from person to person. Honestly I don't even care if he's a douchebag... Cause I'm not the nicest person in the world either..

Am I the only one who didn't laugh at the dude wearing the full MJ gear? I thought it was pretty dope. Also, I don't see ANY kid play D like that at the parks in NYC anymore. Everyone too busy wearing themselves down on offense to be like steph curry. He had the guy on lockdown!

I laughed because I thought dude lost a bet or something and had to do it, I didn't even know something was wrong with him.

And yeah everyone in a NYC court think they Steph curry.. It's a joke.

I mean I have heard a bunch of MJ stories, I even talked to a few people that met him the stories vary from person to person. Honestly I don't even care if he's a douchebag... Cause I'm not the nicest person in the world either..
He's probably only like that to celebs tbh. I know someone who met him and said he was very chill.

He's probably only like that to celebs tbh. I know someone who met him and said he was very chill.

Yeah I just can't see him being the way people describe him.

And regardless, he's always gonna be the goat so I don't even care.. It's not like he was the nicest dude on the court..

I laughed because I thought dude lost a bet or something and had to do it, I didn't even know something was wrong with him.

And yeah everyone in a NYC court think they Steph curry.. It's a joke.
I have the full set! Got the chicago script nike swingman. Bout to gear up and play that D tomorrow at the park lmao. But yeah I played against a kid that cut through 2 people on my team for the easy wide open layup, but instead of putting it up, he dribbled back to the 3 point line and chucked it up. It's kind of sad that some kids aren't learning fundamentals anymore.
Yeah I just can't see him being the way people describe him.

And regardless, he's always gonna be the goat so I don't even care.. It's not like he was the nicest dude on the court..
Lmao Steve Kerr remembers.

That guy is killin em! Outfit and defense on point! Mj knows what's up when he saw dude guard homeboy! Ball keeps the man feeling good and moving on.......

Mj still wouldnt let him win 1 on 1 tho lol sorry had 2

That guy is killin em! Outfit and defense on point! Mj knows what's up when he saw dude guard homeboy! Ball keeps the man feeling good and moving on.......

Mj still wouldnt let him win 1 on 1 tho lol sorry had 2
Pretty much how it would go.

Last edited:
YO since we on this subject.... why has footlocker been like this ever since the banned released? I dont use a bot!!!!!

WTF FTL?

IP ban? Did you do anything fishy?
Not to my knowledge. I went on there one day when there was a GS restock and refreshed a bunch of times. I had a page monitor on, that's probably it. Oh well lol I'll just reset my IP in a few days. Thanks.

Use a VPN. Or tether your cell phone to it to bypass your IP block/ban if you have to use your computer. Were you page monitoring?
Yeah I was using a page monitor. I figured it could have been that. Thanks.

Last edited:
Got my pairs in and immediately to feet today when i had the chance. They do not disapoint.
Even non sneakerheads respect the classics and gave props :smile:

Also, these are going to age beautifully. New beaters for me

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom