The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dat leather 
nthat.gif

As someone who has had just about every iteration of the Breds outside of 85s, each has had their flaw or flaws. Going by original accuracy, 85>94>16>13. 01s and Banned 11s were more of a retro plus rather than a true to OG form.

babyjs23 babyjs23 do you feel like 85s have dipped in price due to the recent flux of og 1 releases? I passed on a good price on breds months ago but plan on hunting royals soon.

Also, the black leather on these isn't as cheap as some people are making it out to be. It should break in nicely and will become better to the touch the more it's worn

The person is also under leftfootrightfoot on grailed https://www.grailed.com/listings/909785-Jordan-Brand-Banned-1s

But it looks like PayPal has suspended their account
Thanks man. I just downloaded the pics. Thats what I really wanted in case he was selling high quality reps. Tryna make another Fake versus Real guide for y'all. Look like he was using fakes in his pics actually. Please see my guide. The shape on his pair and lace bags were dead giveaways. Fooled me for a minute.

Last edited:
That's the same dude I was suspose to shop with but :smh: :smh: ***** went ghost on me when my extra funds was ready to cop [emoji]128580[/emoji][emoji]128580[/emoji]

Last edited:
babyjs23 babyjs23 do you feel like 85s have dipped in price due to the recent flux of og 1 releases? I passed on a good price on breds months ago but plan on hunting royals soon.
Tbh, it has been a roller coaster with the prices. At one point they are priced reasonablely, then they slightly rise and then dip again once the dust clears from a relative release (e.g. 2016 "Banned").

Now prices seem to be a little more in the low to medial price point atm, but I think we will see prices rise as we get close to the holidays when it becomes a seller's market.

Last edited:
Taking a fat L if we laugh at that dude...I know it was done unknowingly. But lets dead that.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Wasn't laughing about him, just the op I quoted about Halloween getup. Obviously didn't know about his background. That's dope mj hooked him up, a real fan.

:nthat:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom